User Avatar Image

Ninja lady. thoughts

posted by Pellet on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
One thing ive noticed is nobody has really talked about the ninja lady from the ep4 trailor. so heres a couple of my thouts

I honestly think Lee and NL's fight is gonna end up being a big misunderstanding and she could end up being a good asset to the team.... Wondering if anybody feels different by any chance
51 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I was wondering, what if Crazy Ice-Pick lady is Clem's mum and she fights Lee to get her back? She is tortured/raped in Crawford, escapes and then sees her daughter in a group of mostly guys. She assumes the worst and tries to kill Lee and save Clem.

Is this a possibility or am I just being dumb?
  • Clem's mom is black, ninja-girl has blonde hair and is Caucasian.

And as to the topic, I don't think I'd want her around if my Lee has a choice, I'm sure she has a sympathetic story, but the group's already got enough psychological issues as it is.
  • Well I've had some derp moments in this past but I think this ones special :D

And the ice-pick girl will have some issues, sure but having a extra fighter could make the difference for characters we care about. Maybe if we don't have ice-pick, Chuck or Clem get hurt/killed.
  • Awesome Gary Whitta commented on my thread. Seen the comments and agree with many, but am just waiting for the day this episode comes out and they completely surprise us
  • It might totally come back and bite me in the ass, but so far I trust ninja girl who kicks Lees's ass and maybe stalking him, a hell of a lot more then the old, bald man who seems more friendly.
  • The only thing scarier than the dead is the living.
  • Gary Whitta;689522 said:
    The only thing scarier than the dead is the living.
    Yep :) the Walking Dead has proved that many times
  • Gary Whitta;689522 said:
    The only thing scarier than the dead is the living.
    Foreshadowing perhaps? Then again, if Episode 2 didn't teach us that lesson, it's probably too late to learn.
  • If its possible to let her join our group and she caused no harm she is welcomed in, if that ends with my demise, I was not meant to live to begin with.
  • Sir Fruitcakes;689541 said:
    If its possible to let her join our group and she caused no harm she is welcomed in, if that ends with my demise, I was not meant to live to begin with.
    What to you call harm then? Cause I'd say she certainly harmed Lee's jaw :P
This discussion has been closed.