User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 30.6K users
Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Interesting! So Nick from TTG gave away the release date a while ago when he voted Oct 9 on this poll. Eheheh.
  • ThePaSch;689638 said:
    Interesting! So Nick from TTG gave away the release date a while ago when he voted Oct 9 on this poll. Eheheh.
    Yea, I noticed that also after I looked at the poll.
  • Now tomorrow can't come any sooner! :D
  • It sure would be great if Gary swung by to confirm. HINT HINT, GARY, I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Ismokeherb;689628 said:
    isn't a longer film more value for your money.
    OH MY GOD NO. :eek:

The eighties and nineties with their rigorous 99 minute 'ideal length' cuts had the far superior storytelling.
    lucidity02;689645 said:
    It sure would be great if Gary swung by to confirm. HINT HINT, GARY, I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS.
    At this very moment, he in fact IS reading this. (Only the forum savvy know how I know :D )

If he's allowed to confirm ANYTHING is a completely different matter. ;)
  • Vainamoinen;689650 said:
    At this very moment, he in fact IS reading this. (Only the forum savvy know how I know :D )

If he's allowed to confirm ANYTHING is a completely different matter. ;)
    Heh, I noticed he was browsing the thread as well. I'm sorta thinking that AV Club jumped the gun on printing the release date. It's unusual that a news outlet would publish that info before the company actually released something official.

But I am so not complaining.
  • randomblack1;689636 said:
    We shall see...
    I bet that EU PSN users has to wait a week again before it gets released for it. Me? I won't be mad anymore, I have learned that TTG is one of those weaker game companies.

And if they are going to release it, then they should release it to EU PSN! Because I am going to Lapland in next week.
  • This will be another week of waiting, gettin' spoiled and being pissed at TTG (Yup. I am a EU PSN dude)! I haven't missed this.. neeh.. I'll just play FIFA13 and forget about their shitty service. I hope! :cool:
  • this week is killing me!
  • Is it out tomorrow!? HOLY FUCK!
This discussion has been closed.