User Avatar Image

Would you leave Omid?

posted by Red Panda on - last edited - Viewed by 2.5K users
Savannah is dangerous, you can't stay in the city and be safe, so you're headed towards the ocean (and hopefully a boat).

Omid's leg is hurt, it seems like it's infected, and he's barely able to move.

Kenny wants to go and Christa agrees, suggesting Omid be carried.

Kenny is against that, saying you can't outrun walkers.

Christa isn't leaving without Omid because she's pregnant and loves him.

Kenny isn't wasting anymore time in a dangerous place and is leaving. He offers you one chance to join him or he's gone.

Do you leave Omid or stay behind and try to help him?
55 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Comon now guys,whats with all the Omid hate?He is awesome. :P *votes "Stay with Omid"*
  • Since i think she's preagnent i wouldn't leave her like that with a baby and with a father that can barely move
  • Tomi021;689184 said:
    Since i think she's preagnent i wouldn't leave her like that with a baby and with a father that can barely move
    I'm not as up to date with all the gossip as I should be, is it confirmed she's pregnent?

    I'll stay with Omid anyway as my Lee has been through a lot with Kenny, most of it bad times with him leaving me behind.

    Omid saved me from the falling tanker so I still owe him one.
  • I really like Omid for the most part. However, I'll leave him, and Christa can stay behind too if she'd like. Even though I like Omid and I'd feel bad leaving him despite he isn't a good friend yet, Lee, Kenny, and Clem are my priorities. So I chose Leave because those three are my priorities and I'll focus on saving them.
  • Araron;684761 said:
    Comon now guys,whats with all the Omid hate?He is awesome. :P *votes "Stay with Omid"*
    I don't HATE Omid, it's just that I don't want to put anyone in danger because we have to carry him now. We've got two alcoholics, a coward, a pregnant woman, an 8 year old, and we ourselves are a convicted felon. Do we really need to add injured to that list?
  • Rock114;689282 said:
    I don't HATE Omid, it's just that I don't want to put anyone in danger because we have to carry him now. We've got two alcoholics, a coward, a pregnant woman, an 8 year old, and we ourselves are a convicted felon. Do we really need to add injured to that list?
    WHAT!?? Chuck could possibly be an alcoholic maybe, but Kenny just wants to get drunk and stop thinking about his dead family, its not alcoholic status, you Americans have a very fearful view of alcohol
  • thestalkinghead;689309 said:
    WHAT!?? Chuck could possibly be an alcoholic maybe, but Kenny just wants to get drunk and stop thinking about his dead family, its not alcoholic status, you Americans have a very fearful view of alcohol
    Yes, but for the time being Kenny could possibly get addicted to the booze as a simple way to forget what's happened, which will also impair his reliability.

    Personally, I'm gonna do whatever it takes to save Omid, just cuz he's probably gonna die before the end of the episode anyways.
  • thestalkinghead;689309 said:
    you Americans have a very fearful view of alcohol
    Don't drive drunk, kids!
  • I will stay with Omid if you game lets you, we'll get a warning when he dies.
This discussion has been closed.