User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 29.4K users
Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Awesome! 1 week off with my prediction :). Can't wait for wednesday now :D
  • Very happy about this news. Does this US release refer to Canada too or just the states?
  • Sorry but i'm a bit confused :confused: is the release dates ONLY for the US ?
  • GraM1991;689683 said:
    US and EU release simultaniously? Ha-ha! EU PSN will have to wait for another week or two as usual with TTG :mad:
    Yes it's annoying but I totally blame EU PSN,they are pretty poor with a lot of realises that the US PSN get a lot earlier.EU PSN took over a month after US PSN to release the last Skyrim patch!

I bet Telltale finishes every version on time and passes them on but somehow EU PSN always drag their feet.I would of thought that different languages could be a factor but I think The Walking Dead is only in English? Is some of the game censored in some countries?

Microsoft can get a simultaneous realise why not Sony!
    Hopefully it will be out by Friday but the end of next week,I suspect, will be more likely.
  • Didn't I tell you I had a feeling, that we would hear somthing today;)
  • FarmerJoe;689698 said:
    Yes it's annoying but I totally blame EU PSN,they are pretty poor with a lot of realises that the US PSN get a lot earlier.EU PSN took over a month after US PSN to release the last Skyrim patch!

I bet Telltale finishes every version on time and passes them on but somehow EU PSN always drag their feet.I would of thought that different languages could be a factor but I think The Walking Dead is only in English? Is some of the game censored in some countries?

Microsoft can get a simultaneous realise why not Sony!
    Hopefully it will be out by Friday but the end of next week,I suspect, will be more likely.
    I think that the reason is quite simple, Microsoft demands a little more payment for the their online part. Therefore they have a better and more resourcefull network. It makes scence:)
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    What now, no blog announcement? NOW I'm disappointed. :D
  • Here's a special pre-release gift for you all!

http://i.imgur.com/MDxsH.jpg
  • Pizzi116;689680 said:
    Oct 9th on PSN in US? And Eu?
    Yeah... probably we'll have to wait another week...
    But this was my reaction... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFWI2sDZMJ4 :mad:
    Why would you hate telltale for sony fucking up with their distribution?
This discussion has been closed.