User Avatar Image

Episode 4 Trailer (inside)

posted by Brohan on - last edited - Viewed by 7.3K users
So I've readed somewhere on the forum the Episode 4 debut trailer will be released on 1st of October (today), is it true? :o

[highlight]Moderator edit:

Here's the youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa6hDR6DHXE[/highlight]
374 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Gary Whitta;689716 said:
    Did a podcast yesterday chatting with The Indoor Kids (Kumail Nanjiani - PORTLANDIA! - and Emily V. Gordon) about the game:

http://www.nerdist.com/podcast/the-indoor-kids/

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/walking-dead-road-tripping/id450637314?i=122121217
    It's really interesting hearing you talk about the writing process and theory. Brings out the nerd in me. I studied this stuff in college. This is one of the more intellectual interviews I've heard. I really enjoyed it.

FUN FACT: LEE IS THE HULU GUY lol
  • GARY! Why'd you have to let me see THAT?! Kenny is my best friend, and you just made the two day wait even longer! Time to go dark, staying off the forums until I've played Episode 4...
  • Rock114;689772 said:
    GARY! Why'd you have to let me see THAT?! Kenny is my best friend, and you just made the two day wait even longer! Time to go dark, staying off the forums until I've played Episode 4...
    This IS the spoiler forum bro lol

But yeah, I'm off after today. PSN players will be spoiling shit b/c they didn't get a XBox 360.
  • Cool screens but no Christa in the screenshots ;) Anyways made me love the episode more so I can enjoy more of her :D Thanks Gary, awesome work what you did w/ the episode so far :)
  • Red Panda;689775 said:

But yeah, I'm off after today. PSN players will be spoiling shit b/c they didn't get a XBox 360.
    I will also be going off after today in hope that I will not find ANY spoilers.If this is ruined for me I will find the person who spoiled it and I will kill them!:mad:
    I am only joking,it would be my fault if I found any spoilers,but I am really excited!:D
  • Saoralba131;689784 said:
    I will also be going off after today in hope that I will not find ANY spoilers.If this is ruined for me I will find the person who spoiled it and I will kill them!:mad:
    I am only joking,it would be my fault if I found any spoilers,but I am really excited!:D
    Well...we wouldn't exactly BLAME you if you did...
  • Yes. So glad it's on Wednesday again. Just for selfish reasons, I get to play it before I go to work again. Any other I would already be at work, or start just after it becomes available x). Hope Ben picks up the gun and shoots that zombie, just so people can stop hating him so much, even if only by a little.
  • Rock114;689788 said:
    Well...we wouldn't exactly BLAME you if you did...
    I thank you,but it really would be my fault and I would blame me.
  • Gary Whitta;689701 said:
    Episode 4 is out TOMORROW on PS3, WEDNESDAY on Xbox 360, PC and Mac. (US dates only, EU dates to come)

Couple of new screens too:

this happens next:
  • rachellouise85;689789 said:
    Yes. So glad it's on Wednesday again. Just for selfish reasons, I get to play it before I go to work again. Any other I would already be at work, or start just after it becomes available x). Hope Ben picks up the gun and shoots that zombie, just so people can stop hating him so much, even if only by a little.
    If he saves Kenny's life, I'll consider him "redeemed" to some extent. But I swear to god, if he lets Kenny die there will be NO escape.
This discussion has been closed.