User Avatar Image

TWD Most hated

posted by Motordead on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
Who do you hate the most so far?

I'm going to list the whole (core) cast not to be biased.
36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Kiel555;689858 said:
    Just flip a coin Red. That's what I did. I hate Kenny and Ben equally but I like voting in polls!:D
    Good suggestion. It's not that serious. I'm just enjoying picking Motorhead's brain.
  • Red Panda;689859 said:
    So you wouldn't want a troll to waste their time? That's pretty considerate of you.
  • Lilly.

Killing is too good for her, though. I prefer doing something far worse than killing her. I would hurt her. I would wish to go on hurting her. I'd leave Lilly as she left me, as she left her, stranded in the centre of a lonely road in a dark forest. buried alive.... buried alive....!
  • cormoran;689880 said:
    Lilly.

Killing is too good for her, though. I prefer doing something far worse than killing her. I would hurt her. I would wish to go on hurting her. I'd leave Lilly as she left me, as she left her, stranded in the centre of a lonely road in a dark forest. buried alive.... buried alive....!
    you forgot the evil laugh.
  • Katjja, sorry sweet heart but you pretty much fudged over Omids injury recovery and Kenny's sorrow.
  • Ben's number one, then Larry and Lilly. I either like or am neutral towards the rest.
  • I think it's gonna be a race between Ben and Lilly for most hated. I particularly don't hate Ben, but he is an idiot.

I am however surprised people hate katjaa- but I understand why, I can see why she killed herself, and in front of Duck for that matter. But I wouldn't hate her more than Lilly for instance.
  • I honestly sympathize with Katjaa, when the world's gone to hell and you've lost your only son, it'd take a near-insane will to live to keep going.
  • I hold a tremendous amount of hate for both Ben and Lilly, but I hate Ben even more. After is Larry. I don't hate Christa, but I don't like her.
    Everyone else I either love/like/or am indifferent to.
  • cormoran;689880 said:
    Lilly.

Don't bottle it all up,how do you really feel? :p

I'm rather surprised that Katjaa has three votes already but I'm glad that the hatred for Duck seems to have died with him(I never really understood it).
This discussion has been closed.