User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 30.7K users
Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    NickTTG Telltale Staff
    Christoaster;689773 said:
    Haha! Looks like I was right!
    haha I totally forgot I voted. That's the best.
  • haha I voted October the 9th!!!!!
  • Vainamoinen;689810 said:
    Yeah. Too bad Red Panda voted for October 17th in the actual poll. ;)
    "Thanks for pointing that out." - Nobody ever
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Being more or less the Alex Trebek of the release date guessing game, I kind of felt coerced to do so. ;)

Wasn't meant to step on your toes.
  • Oh snap, I just peed a little.
  • hahaha I KNEW IT!!!!! I knew they would probably release the episode around the day that Im gonna leave. Heard over at IGN its comin out on tuesday, the day I deploy. ha Its actually kinda funny. Oh well atleast when I come back ill have two episodes waiting for me to play. :)
  • Man...cant believe they would troll me like this, the night AFTER xcom and dishonoured, how can i play 3 awesome games at once? Ive had fuck all to do on my days off for weeks now...its like christmas has come early.
  • Vainamoinen;689865 said:
    Being more or less the Alex Trebek of the release date guessing game, I kind of felt coerced to do so. ;)

Wasn't meant to step on your toes.
    I appreciate the sentiment. I'm not mad or anything. I don't really care.
  • Just the same shit as last episodes release. PC always the last to get it. And it sure as hell will be 23:59 here when it's getting out finally.
  • Holy God,its coming tomorrow...how,how should I sleep tonight??Directly on my birthday for PC.Thaaaaaank you Telltale. :P Man,I love all the new zombie models. :)
This discussion has been closed.