User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 30.6K users
Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Now let's hope the rapid release didn't sacrifice any quality. Fingers crossed.
  • Of course it's coming out tomorrow. T.T
    I mean, I love that it is, but Retaliation DLC for Mass effect 3 comes out tomorrow and well... krogan shaman. lol
  • Episode 4 better be out tomorrow in EU! I'm sick of TTG fucking around, Bethesda at least tries! With Fallout they only have few bugs and DLC came in time, but TTG is a whole another thing.
  • TheBlackDeathOfFinland;689933 said:
    Episode 4 better be out tomorrow in EU! I'm sick of TTG fucking around, Bethesda at least tries! With Fallout they only have few bugs and DLC came in time, but TTG is a whole another thing.
    Don't blame telltale when it's PSN that has the problems.
  • I would like to say well done with the release telltale (You may think this is sarcasm but it's not)
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    TheBlackDeathOfFinland;689654 said:
    We shall see...
    I bet that EU PSN users has to wait a week again before it gets released for it. Me? I won't be mad anymore, I have learned that TTG is one of those weaker game companies.
    TheBlackDeathOfFinland;689933 said:
    Episode 4 better be out tomorrow in EU! I'm sick of TTG fucking around,
    Episode 4 won't be out for PSN EU tomorrow. Have a nice trip!
  • Vainamoinen;689943 said:
    Episode 4 won't be out for PSN EU tomorrow. Have a nice trip!
    Ok, yeah... :p
  • I'm sure that it'll be out on EU PSN friday next week on october 19. I know it, you know it, SCEE knows it, TTG knows it, why they can't just admit it is beyond me...
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    The episode is considered a mere 'update' instead of a full game, so it could come any work day.

So it could be earlier, and so NOBODY "knows" or can "admit".
  • Vainamoinen;689965 said:
    The episode is considered a mere 'update' instead of a full game, so it could come any work day.

So it could be earlier, and so NOBODY "knows" or can "admit".
    Come on man) You'll see)))
This discussion has been closed.