Things aren't looking good for Kenny..

posted by ElderBoss on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users
Uh oohh...

Anyone else seen the latest screenshot?
42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Vainamoinen;689953 said:
    Kenny or Mario?!
    could be both, maybe Kenny kept a few mushrooms in his pocket :D
  • If Kenny dies I am going to throw shit across the room. Carley, Lee, and Kenny are my top three in that order and if he dies I will just. I JUST. Hopefully we can save him, aaaaaagh.
  • Natalie1213;689969 said:
    If Kenny dies I am going to throw shit across the room. Carley, Lee, and Kenny are my top three in that order and if he dies I will just. I JUST. Hopefully we can save him, aaaaaagh.
    I really hope you're not being literal about the shit throwing...
    I bet your room stinks when you get upset or angry :p
  • i don't think Telltale will kill anybody in this episode, If they do, i think they will be killing characters too fast.
  • Zombies are Awesome!;689983 said:
    i don't think Telltale will kill anybody in this episode, If they do, i think they will be killing characters too fast.
    If I remember correctly, they said that somebody will die for sure in this episode.
  • Looks like Kenny doesn't want to give up just yet. I'm saving him.
  • thestalkinghead;689842 said:
    HAHA! This is great, even though Kenny isn't that kind of badass.

I'm curious how that scene plays out. Reminds me of Beavis and Butthead for some reason. :D
  • 8Bit_System;690107 said:
    HAHA! This is great, even though Kenny isn't that kind of badass.

I'm curious how that scene plays out. Reminds me of Beavis and Butthead for some reason. :D
    you're the second person to be reminded of beavis and butthead with my drawings, i guess it is a similar style :cool:

• Half of the people is saying they hate kenny now... Jesus, there are about 5k walkers per Person, and you're just... making things worse for yourself. EVEN if Kenny can be a dick, it's ridiculous not to save him just because you dont like him, that's just cruel.
  • I guarantee if they kill Kenny there will be threads on how people were always Kenny fans before it was cool...:rolleyes:

Any who if I can save my bro I damn sure will, I'm not letting another person in this group die if I can.

Also that picture is hilarious, love the stuff you guys create!:D
This discussion has been closed.