User Avatar Image

Steam Sale Spotlight

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 78.5K users
Hereupon exists a place to discuss current Steam Spotlight deals and your opinion of the games' value and/or the sale price.
5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Darth Marsden;688779 said:
    Thanks. SteamPrices.com had two entries for TCC, and each had a different currency, so I wasn't sure on €.
    The problem with the Euro price is that there are at least 2 tiers. I'll always post the one in Germany which is normally the higher one.
  • That's the thing - the Euro price wasn't displayed on SteamPrices, so I couldn't even work it out as I normally do.
  • Darth Marsden;688823 said:
    That's the thing - the Euro price wasn't displayed on SteamPrices, so I couldn't even work it out as I normally do.
    I personally use the Steam store itself for that. Changing it's region in the URL.
    For the UK:
    http://store.steampowered.com/?cc=uk
  • But... but that's the EASY way! :p
  • Daily Deal:

    image

    £4.74 / $6.24 / €6.24 :rolleyes:. Get if if you don't already have it.

    THQ Tat Thing:

    image image

    66% off everything to do with Saints Row: The Third. Including DLC.
    (If you're wondering, the actual mission DLC packs are Gangstas in Space, Genkibowl VII and The Trouble With Clones - aka: The three included in the Season Pass, which is slightly better value, hence me linking it)

    ...and with that, I hand the reigns of this thread back over to Ketzer, since I'm back at work tomorrow, and they've changed my hours again, so I can actually keep doing this! Yay, or something.
  • Daily Deal:

    image

    Yep, it's half price already, down to £6.49 / $7.49 / €7.49.
    The frankly insulting DLC is also reduced (to 39p / 49c / 49c), though it's really not worth it since each piece of DLC literally just maxes out a character's stats, something you can do by, y'know, actually playing the fucking game.
  • Darth Marsden;689806 said:
    The frankly insulting DLC is also reduced (to 39p / 49c / 49c), though it's really not worth it since each piece of DLC literally just maxes out a character's stats, something you can do by, y'know, actually playing the fucking game.
    Well yes but the game is so bad that the DLC might be the best option. This way you maxed out everything and no longer play the game. I think this might be worth it.
    #clowncarsforever
  • Or you could just not buy it in the first place...

    Daily Deal:

    image

    £3.99 / $4.99 / €4.99. There's also a DLC pack which is half price as well.

    Midweek Madness:

    image and image
  • Darth Marsden;690464 said:

    Daily Deal:

    image

    £3.99 / $4.99 / €4.99. There's also a DLC pack which is half price as well.

    Anyone played or heard anything about this one? It has my attention.
  • JedExodus;690465 said:
    Anyone played or heard anything about this one? It has my attention.
    WTF is Babel Rising?
Add Comment