User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 30.9K users
Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    lucidity02;690498 said:
    It was a comment from a guest on the latest Telltale blog entry, toward the bottom.
    Kinda hard to find among all the ten year olds.

Don't take anything from blog comments. Seriously, the quality of the comments on Telltale's blog is almost youtube level these days.
  • Vainamoinen;690506 said:

Don't take anything from blog comments. Seriously, the quality of the comments on Telltale's blog is almost youtube level these days.
    teh walking dead iz comin out l8er, i hurd round 3pm on teh network.

lol cant wait 2 play dis, gone be fun! brb g2g twd.
  • All the content is uploaded to PSN before the main page updates.
    If you search manually for The Walking Dead, you should be able to snag the episode as soon as it's uploaded -- without waiting for it to appear in the new arrivals or by clicking on the ad.
  • game is up if you search specifically for it on psn
  • I just checked my PS3 like 10 minutes, and nothing was updated. I'll check again at the top of the hour and let you all know. I a, currently watching "more brains, a return to the living dead." just got it from amazon today.
  • Vainamoinen;690506 said:

I'm still pissed that people spammed all over the Sam & Max blog entry. That dog and rabbit both deserve better.
    Brandedkisame;690506 said:
    game is up if you search specifically for it on psn
    Downloadable? Or is it just a placeholder page? I don't know why I'm asking, seeing as how I don't have a PS3.
  • Mine is downloading now. Can't wait! :D
    EDIT: Like others have said search "walking dead" in the PlayStation Store using the search feature, scroll down and it's there.
  • Red Panda;688131 said:
    You're from Germany? Explains so much....
    Being from Germany doesn't explain anything buddy.
  • It's up on mine!!! :'D
This discussion has been closed.