User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 30.9K users
Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's up and I'm downloading it now. 705MB WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!! Now if my wife asks me to watch another stupid movie just as the download completes like episode 3, I'm going to lose it!!!!!!
  • Ok boys and girls, it's episode 4 time, I'll be back to post, spoiler free reviews. Until then, surivive the dead, fear the living, and as always, aim for the head. Ciao
  • gonna be a good one :)
  • I utterly loathe everyone with a PS3 right now. LOATHE.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    All right, I'm going to sticky the episode 4 review thread for all ya lucky PSN North America gamers. See you in two to three hours, good luck in the zombie world! :)
  • lucidity02;690526 said:
    I utterly loathe everyone with a PS3 right now. LOATHE.
    Hey! I've got a PS3 but because I'm in Europe I'll have to wait until the end of the week or more likely the end of next week! :(
    Now that the game is out for some I'm not chancing checking this forum again until then, some idiot is bound to post spoilers in the non-spoiler section. I wont be checking reviews either since those seem incapable of not reviewing episodes without spoilers :mad:

I'm not at all jealous,not at all,not even a tiny bit...
  • So what time for PC update tomorrow? It's been kinda skrewy past few times
  • FarmerJoe;690534 said:
    Hey! I've got a PS3 but because I'm in Europe I'll have to wait until the end of the week or more likely the end of next week! :(
    Now that the game is out for some I'm not chancing checking this forum again until then, some idiot is bound to post spoilers in the non-spoiler section. I wont be checking reviews either since those seem incapable of not reviewing episodes without spoilers :mad:
    Try Destructoid. They're been really good about posting reviews that limit spoilers.
This discussion has been closed.