User Avatar Image

[MAJOR EPISODE 4 SPOILERS] Does Lee have a ...

posted by Christoaster on - last edited - Viewed by 5.1K users
chance of survival? I mean he has gotten bitten and there doesn't seem to be much hope for him. Is there anyway that Lee can somehow survive... It really makes me sad thinking about it, but I just want to believe he'll live.

I loved this episode, a lot more action packed than the last episodes and very interesting. Sucks that Chuck died, I was really starting to like him after he saved Clementine. This game got my heart beating like crazy, holy shit.

Good job Telltale.
59 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • 1 way is to amputate the arm
  • No.

Amputation might have worked if he had applied a tourniquet and they had lobbed his arm off right away, but they didn't. It's already had plenty of time to pump through his bloodstream.

Lee's a goner. :( Now the question is, who's going to be the one to put him down?
  • no, when Lee was bitten, I tried like a desperate find a way to amputate his arm, but did not, I think this is the only way but time ended to amputate
  • BlankCanvasDJ;690717 said:
    No.

Amputation might have worked if he had applied a tourniquet and they had lobbed his arm off right away, but they didn't. It's already had plenty of time to pump through his bloodstream.

Lee's a goner. :( Now the question is, who's going to be the one to put him down?
    Clem.
  • Christoaster;690720 said:
    Clem.
    Seconding this. Never going to be emotionally prepared for the last episode, tbh.
  • I stand by my prediction from a while back. I think Lee will have a chance to do it himself. That'll be the last decision we make in the game. (Shudder)
  • That ending truly sucked , just when i was thinking about hooking up with that new girl Molly she leaves and then now Lee is going to die for sure .

I know that this is the cool thing to do these days but im never a fan of the hero dying.
  • I can imagine it now. Lee collapses on the ground and Clementine and whoever else is with you is around him. Clementine picks up the gun and aims it at Lee. A choice of options comes on the screen, but before you can even pick anything, Clementine shoots Lee and the screen goes black and the credits roll.
  • At the end, Lee will be about to turn and he will say to Clem "do it, never give up, and remember what I tought you"

Clem will say "I love you"

Lee says "love you to"

*gunshot*
  • I kinda desperately hope they do what they did with Omid. Have his chances looking slim at the end of the episode but he survives somehow. But that's just all wishful thinking.
This discussion has been closed.