User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS]The Walking Dead Episode 4 REVIEW Thread

posted by Vainamoinen Moderator on - last edited - Viewed by 21.4K users
Yup, this is it. Post your long and short, detailed or general, random or specific thoughts about "Around every Corner" right here.

No spoiler tags necessary, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU'VE PLAYED THE EPISODE!!!

AND I'll add an open poll to this thread for you to rate the episode on a scale from one to ten. It's not a substitute for a constructive review... it's just because I like polls.

Please ignore the results if Gary Whitta votes a 10. :D

edit: I created the poll as an open poll so you could see who voted which number... but it seems like Jake had different plans. So now Gary can vote and you wouldn't even know. ;)
394 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Found Chucks Body... :(

On the other hand, Omid and the "Support" Group is screwed as far as I can tell. Omid's gonna die while Vernon is inspecting him, and the Support Group's sik people will die while he's away, biting the rest.

And Chuck...
  • Tsupi;690766 said:
    She got attacked in the classroom and her intestine's got ripped out it was awesome she was a bitch anyways.
    Oh yeah. She was the contestant winner? Cool!
  • Did we get to see Brie zombified? I thought the contest winner got turned into a zombie too? Maybe, episode 5?

I sided with Lily in the meat locker but Kenny still told me I always had his back (even though I didn't, I was pretty anti-Kenny in episode 2). I guess he's let some things go between then and now.
  • For some reason I knew Lee would end up dying. I,ve read too many graphic novels and books to think other wise. The story is great guys. No real fan could ask for anything more. This is The Walking Dead. Can't wait for the last Eps. By the way, i'm a Sav native, and great job on making my city look authentic. Awesome job guys. Loved it.
  • Where is the third video, I only found two?
  • Is there a way to avoid the bite?
  • In the locker with the handprint on it. You can find the combination in the doctor's pocket.
  • I'll definately look my second go around. Thanks.
  • Nomad09;690786 said:
    Where is the third video, I only found two?
    Did you go to the bloody locker in the hallway its logans locker.
  • Tsupi;690796 said:
    Did you go to the bloody locker in the hallway its logans locker.
    Dang late on the response again. Bad habit not reading further down my bad!:D
This discussion has been closed.