User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 30.6K users
Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Downloaded, and played for about 20 minutes. Now I have to go to school, and await the long day in order to come back and play. As for the achievements, I've only gotten one thus far, but does that mean it won't register it, since the site didn't?
  • CocaColin;691046 said:
    Downloaded, and played for about 20 minutes. Now I have to go to school, and await the long day in order to come back and play. As for the achievements, I've only gotten one thus far, but does that mean it won't register it, since the site didn't?
    No they will not register. You will have to recover your gamertag and then play it again for the website to register your progress on your actual profile.
  • i bought this game to support telltale which i love but this is the 2nd time i see an episode which i paid for on steam on torrent sites before i can legally download it and it makes me feel like an idiot that im waiting while others play for free or through steam / consoles
    i thought im supporting telltale by buying the game here yet they do not support me back :+(
    but still i love u guys and its a great game :+)!!! just had to cry a little
  • hey are you sure it is already opened for PC in europe?
  • It's not available in Australia, even though the release has been made in NA.
  • User Avatar Image
    Mrwalto69 BANNED
    chaz99;691063 said:
    It's not available in Australia, even though the release has been made in NA.
    What are you talking about ? it's being released tomorrow worldwide on pc and xbox , or are you talking about ps3 now ?
  • This is me right now
    [ATTACH]3354[/ATTACH]
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Just a little reminder because I just had to unpack the axe (which I *hate*):

You can NOT talk about software piracy in here, in no possible form. This is an official forum, remember? :rolleyes:

Thanks.

And I'm sad to say, there can not be a Telltale Store PC/Mac release while it's 5:30 AM over there. Still, if Steam has the final PC build from Telltale... they at least should not need to work into the afternoon to get this out on their own sales platform.
  • Yay WTD is out.
  • coryay113;691090 said:
    Yay WTD is out.
    Walking The Dead?
This discussion has been closed.