User Avatar Image

[SPOILERS]The Walking Dead Episode 4 REVIEW Thread

posted by Vainamoinen Moderator on - last edited - Viewed by 21.4K users
Yup, this is it. Post your long and short, detailed or general, random or specific thoughts about "Around every Corner" right here.

No spoiler tags necessary, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU'VE PLAYED THE EPISODE!!!

AND I'll add an open poll to this thread for you to rate the episode on a scale from one to ten. It's not a substitute for a constructive review... it's just because I like polls.

Please ignore the results if Gary Whitta votes a 10. :D

edit: I created the poll as an open poll so you could see who voted which number... but it seems like Jake had different plans. So now Gary can vote and you wouldn't even know. ;)
394 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Just wondering, but did Molly die?
  • She can die in this ep
  • I'm surprised so many people have trouble shooting the Zombie off of Molly. I did it on my first try, which is fortunate since I do not ever restart or replay. I'll replay when all 5 eps are here.
  • My heart is broken. ):
    And I can't stop shaking, man, just can't believe Lee is gonna turn...
    He was such a good character, I felt on that moment that it was myself who was bitten, it felt so deep but still, I had one mission to do:
    Save Clementine.
    She will be destroyed when she find out what happened to Lee, I can't imagine the scene. That reforces my theory, that Lee role on Season 1 is to shape Clementine and teach her what is right or wrong, how to act and what to cling on. It was a journey of acknowledge. And Clementine will carry with her every she learned with Lee forever, and remember all his sacrifices as her motive to continue living.
    Great episode. Can't wait for this goddamn finale.
    Managed to make everyone come with me to rescue Clementine. :D
  • Did anyone else have the thought that Christa and Anna are the same person?
  • I am part of the (currently) 6% that decided to go alone to find Clem. I was shocked to see other outcomes where the whole group could come along! At the time it seemed like the logical choice for me, to find Clem and let the others set up the boat then rush Clem back to the boat before the others leave in some heroic act of bravery, where I would then convince them to go without me (as there isn't enough room) and show the bite as the decider at the end if they persist that I go.

Something tells me that it wont be anything like this though. Anyway, i'm sticking to every decision I make.
  • Ok... so... yeah... that ending..... FU Telltale! Why would you go on ahead and bite Lee?! I've been putting many hours making Lee the greatest ZA-Leader there is and now he's bitten and doomed for?! WHY!?! :-P In other words: Awesome episode! :D

I mean, sure it sucks that Lee might be turning for the worst but the storyline for the final episode sure looks good! Lee is bitten, Clem is abducted by one crazy sounding man, zombies all over the place outside, and I managed to get everyone to help Lee to look for Clem. The only problem is that now, Lee and the followers are all stuck down at the morgue with zombies around every corner ;) How on earth will they get out? The look of Clem and the zombie corpse on the "Episode 5: No Time Left" picture gives me the creeps now!
    Guess I have to wait 'till end of November/ early December to find out why :eek:
  • I am utterly screwed! I've been bitten, the kids gone and gotten herself kidnapped, I let Ben fall to his death and now no one wants to get my back. I'm afraid of what will become of me in episode 5.
  • Christoaster;690729 said:
    No. If you watch the third tape it shows Molly and not the other girl.

No she did not give birth to her child LOL. It's unknown to what she did when she left, we may find out next episode. But hell no in way did she give birth to a baby, LMFAO.
    If you look at Molly's hand when she returns, it appears that she is now holding a picture. I believe she went to gather her things from her old home or storage space of her sister.
  • Molly will only tell you her full story under certain conditions.
This discussion has been closed.