User Avatar Image

[MAJOR EPISODE 4 SPOILERS] Does Lee have a ...

posted by Christoaster on - last edited - Viewed by 5.1K users
chance of survival? I mean he has gotten bitten and there doesn't seem to be much hope for him. Is there anyway that Lee can somehow survive... It really makes me sad thinking about it, but I just want to believe he'll live.

I loved this episode, a lot more action packed than the last episodes and very interesting. Sucks that Chuck died, I was really starting to like him after he saved Clementine. This game got my heart beating like crazy, holy shit.

Good job Telltale.
59 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Dammit lee, I tried to warn him there's something behind that board. Damn game, I was really hoping he would be the protagonist in season 2. Sorry to say I think Clem's is screwed now.
  • The best for season 2 would be the opportunity to play lee as a zombie...

Omg telltale give us that!!!
  • The Lurking Z;691006 said:
    Looks like season 2 wont have lee in it :'( Unless they somehow find a cure for a bite which I highly dought.
    but to be honest I cant predict the ending for episode 5, Telltale throw so much unexpected shit at us so who knows what could happen.
    True dat.:)
  • The only way Lee isn't a dead man walking is if everything that happened after he woke up is a dream sequence. Unlikely in my opinion.
  • I think he may be able to save himself in the end, I like to be an optimist. But in case he does die, I am gonna go full out in Episode 5, no more holding back.
  • Well he didnt lost that much blood just a little and since everyone is infected i think he could live...

TELLTALE IF YOU KILL LEE I WONT BUY SEASON 2 FUCK THIS SHIT!!
  • A bite doesn't care about the blood, it cares about infection which is always fatal unless amputated quickly. By the end of EP4, amputation might already be too late.
  • If Lee amputated his arm right there and then, he would be to incapacitated to save Clem. Thats why theres no option
  • If they managed to do a amputation in the comics then why not in the game. Remember, it's not the bite that kills you or turns you into a zombie. It's the infection caused by the bite and the virus that everyone's already got.

Right now that bite doesn't even look that dangerous. And we also got Vernon!
  • swebonny;691182 said:
    If they managed to do a amputation in the comics then why not in the game. Remember, it's not the bite that kills you or turns you into a zombie. It's the infection caused by the bite and the virus that everyone's already got.

Right now that bite doesn't even look that dangerous. And we also got Vernon!
    Vernon has dissapeared by the time Lee gets bitten and the last time they tried an amputation, even with Katjaa's veterinary experience, the guy died.
This discussion has been closed.