User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 29.3K users
Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I just finished the game on steam pc.

Not bad at all
  • It's already out for Steam?!
    OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG.

Brb.
  • If more than five people tell me that I should leave work early to go play this game, I will. You heard it here first.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Don't.

It will take you two to three hours to complete the episode, so in no case will you be playing deep into the night whether you leave work late or not.

Soooo... you've got the Steam version eh? ;)
  • Vainamoinen;691135 said:
    Soooo... you've got the Steam version eh? ;)
    Negative -- bought through TT. But honestly, if it's been released on every other US platform already, I can't see Telltale delaying the launch on their own website any later than 9 AM PST.

Worst part is that I accidentally read a spoiler last night, so I'm hoping I still enjoy the episode even though I lost some shock value. The poll numbers in the review thread look very encouraging (except for whoever gave it a 1).
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    lucidity02;691140 said:
    Negative -- bought through TT. But honestly, if it's been released on every other US platform already, I can't see Telltale delaying the launch on their own website any later than 9 AM PST.
    In this case, DON'T x 100. Yeah, I expect the TTG store release to be rather early (during TTGs business hours), but we can never be sure, there's too much uncertainty. And if you leave work early just to wait and wait, you'll get quite irate. No need. Don't do it!

Caught two MAJOR spoilers yet, which is next to nothing considering what I do here. I am amazed at how well the story discussion forum works. There are just a tiny few community members who need to still learn that we have a spoiler forum now. :D
  • I am so peeved off!
    It reset my f-ing game!
    I need to start from Herschel's farm again.
  • What is Telltale's business hours?
  • Why is it that Telltale ALWAYS releases it to the people who bought it straight from them LAST? We get all the same bugs, and we still have to wait...

Today was my day off. :( And it will now be spent playing Madden or WWE'12...
  • I know that Greg Miller at IGN is going through some shit in his personal life, but I still sorta want to punch him in the face for giving this episode a 7.5/10. Cmon, reviewers.
This discussion has been closed.