User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 30.6K users
Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Pootie;691306 said:
    If someone keeps checking and sees it as available, can they please post in this thread while it is downloading so the rest of us can grab it?

I just don't want to keep loading it up every 20 minutes
    The problem is: As soon as you click "download", you have to stay in the game to complete the download, which can take QUITE A WHILE, so you won't be on the forum to inform the others... :(
  • Vainamoinen;691321 said:
    The problem is: As soon as you click "download", you have to stay in the game to complete the download, which can take QUITE A WHILE, so you won't be on the forum to inform the others... :(
    I'm assuming you also bought the game through the TT store. At least I'm not alone as I frantically Google episode reviews all day looking for spoiler-free reviews that basically say "IT'S AWESOME GO PLAY IT NOW."
  • Vainamoinen;691321 said:
    I have a feeling that alt-tabbing out will not kill any downloads
  • ruffleader;691054 said:
    No they will not register. You will have to recover your gamertag and then play it again for the website to register your progress on your actual profile.
    That is just plain stupid.. Why the hell is it released before you can even properly play it??
    Will even choices be saved if i decide to download and play it now??
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Pootie;691337 said:
    I have a feeling that alt-tabbing out will not kill any downloads
    If only alt-tabbing worked. ;)
  • So.. Anyone know if I can play this yet on xbox without losing achievements or choices??
  • Vainamoinen;691390 said:
    If only alt-tabbing worked. ;)
    It works. I did this with the other episodes to inform here. ;)
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Learning something new every day... :cool:
  • So it's finally up for PC users who bought from the TTG store? I'm still getting the Playstation release message and the "Coming Soon" next to the episode under download content.
  • Jalmeray;691430 said:
    So it's finally up for PC users who bought from the TTG store? I'm still getting the Playstation release message and the "Coming Soon" next to the episode under download content.
    then I guess not

I am just keeping this thread open until someone says that it's out
This discussion has been closed.