User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 30.8K users
Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • yeah left it and keep coming back to find the same thing! maybe ill give it a hour and come back :D
  • Yeah, go take a walk :D
    Adam1247;691550 said:
    yeah left it and keep coming back to find the same thing! maybe ill give it a hour and come back :D
  • Vainamoinen;691546 said:
    Was at 38%, then fell back to 10, connection lost.

"inching" is the word, yes.

Ah, the times when the episodes were standalone downloads. Those were HEAVEN obviously. :( :(
    TTG needs to return to that shipping method, it worked way better.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    dustpuffs;691547 said:
    Mine is still coming soon too.
    This is all awfully strange. Shouldn't the episode be up for TTG store PC version people at the same time?? Are y'all sure you have fully exited the game and restarted it?
    DASPRiD;691554 said:
    TTG needs to return to that shipping method, it worked way better.
    The in-game download didn't really work for Law&Order as well, but the episodes weren't as BIG as TWD, so TWD is just far more pain. But I of course agree. Separate direct episode download for Fables via my games page please.
  • Guess if it was at 99% => Connection lost....
    Vainamoinen;691546 said:
    Was at 38%, then fell back to 10, connection lost.

"inching" is the word, yes.

Ah, the times when the episodes were standalone downloads. Those were HEAVEN obviously. :( :(
  • Im getting horrid walking dead cravings now... I HAVE NOTHING TO KEEP ME GOING DARN IT
  • Tried exiting and then going back in the game. Didn't change anything. Oh well, I can be patient, it'll work eventually.
  • Vainamoinen;691556 said:
    This is all awfully strange. Shouldn't the episode be up for TTG store PC version people at the same time??

The in-game download didn't really work for Law&Order as well, but the episodes weren't as BIG as TWD, so TWD is just far more pain. But I of course agree. Separate direct episode download for Fables via my games page please.
    That bug is old, seemes to be a caching issue. AFAIK deleting some file solved that problem, someone in the forum here mentioned that solution.

-edit-

OH, I remember, I think it was the SyncFs folder (where your savegames reside).
  • thanks for the heads up, gang
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Slowfiction;691557 said:
    Guess if it was at 99% => Connection lost....
    If I interpret DjNDB's findings correctly, the game downloads entire packages of data. So package one could be the first 10 percent and would always fall back to that value if the connection was lost while downloading package 2.

...yeah. Was back at about 34%, connection lost, restarting at 10 twice in a row. Good theory, but I'm losing my mind with this. Am I correct to assume that this is not a problem in the Steam version at all?
This discussion has been closed.