User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 30.7K users
Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • still says coming soon for me
  • As far as im aware steam users are fine. My friends pretty much finished episode 4 now.
  • Dunno, I'm downloading directly from the game.

I just finished to download it and didn't have any trouble.

Hope it'll run for you guys.
  • well, download was at 70 pourcent... lost connection, game crashed...

love you telltale...
    but *snip*

turning the Pc off
  • Third time exiting and going back, now I have the "get" button and the error about the lost connection. So I should be able to start the inching with everyone else soon. :)
  • still coming soon ¬_¬
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Reminding you guys again... no insults, no piracy... not ever.

edit: Back at 10 percent, three times in a row. Downloading for 40 minutes now. Episode 3's download was REALLY bad. But not THAT bad.
  • Vainamoinen;691590 said:
    Reminding you guys again... no insults, no piracy... not ever.
    Telltale really have not done well with Episode 4's release though, you can't blame people for insults. But if it's against the rules, it's against the rules I guess :rolleyes:
  • Hey this is wonderful... now I can't even start my OWN game! It says something like this "This account has no license to play this game"...

(I've been around since the release of BttF, but registered a forum account today)
  • marsson;691601 said:
    Hey this is wonderful... now I can't even start my OWN game! It says something like this "This account has no license to play this game"...

(I've been around since the release of BttF, but registered a forum account today)
    Did the EXACT same thing to me earlier. It just sorts itself out. Just keep reloading twd and it should let you in.

I still havnt even got the 'get' bit yet :(

Its apparently still coming soon..
This discussion has been closed.