User Avatar Image

Lee is immune to the zombie virus

posted by Maarschalk on - last edited - Viewed by 5.5K users
Am I the only one here hoping this is the situation ?

Lee is immune, and in the end of season 1 they get information about
a facility that is working on an anti-virus.

CAN YOU DIGG IT ???? :D
69 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well Comic spoilers**

When Morgan got bite Michonne sliced his arm off probably within a minute or two and that wasn't fast enough to save him, Lee would half to have chopped his arm from the elbow to make sure the moment it happened.
  • They won't go that way surely???

In the comics nothing is heard of about a survivor who is immune to the virus! This is The Walking Dead not Resident Evil!

They'll chop his arm off maybe??? If not then he's dead and season 2 will be a big fucking disappointment!!
  • There has never been a precedence set in Walking Dead that anyone is immune. I don't expect a spin-off game to change that. And like others have said, he could have amputated right away and maybe have a chance, but he didn't.

We might wind up controlling a zombiefied Lee in the finale. Come to think of it, that'd be pretty awesome...

...unless our last decision is to eat Clementine.
  • This is just dumb. Lee aren't a fucking superhero. And if it shows that Lee is immune to the zombie virus, it would really ruin the game
  • sadly i dont think so :( i was hoping lee would of cut his arm off or soemthing but looks like he wont make it past episode 5 :(
  • ThatNickGuy;691653 said:
    There has never been a precedence set in Walking Dead that anyone is immune. I don't expect a spin-off game to change that. And like others have said, he could have amputated right away and maybe have a chance, but he didn't.

We might wind up controlling a zombiefied Lee in the finale. Come to think of it, that'd be pretty awesome...

...unless our last decision is to eat Clementine.
    im not too much into the comics but i've been in a few forums and there were several theories about Rick being the first "rehabilitated" walker, but its still that just an speculation
  • We got to admit guys.. that was pretty smart move from Telltale. Letting us know Lee's gonna die for sure... it changes the perspective completely :D
  • Ampu Lee! The only choice. :D
  • I wonder if bringing people was a bad idea, what If I end up biting them or getting them killed? With the last episode on the way and and having everyone have different combinations of people with them, no reason to not make this last episode branch in a lot of different ways.
This discussion has been closed.