User Avatar Image

Anyone else hoping they do NOT do this?

posted by NikolajDeluke on - last edited - Viewed by 467 users
Since Omid and Christa both survived Episode 4, how much do you all want to bet that we'll have to choose between them in Episode 5?
14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I wouldn't really care. The only persons i want back is Mark, Lilly, and Carley.
  • It's gotta be Christa, can't let her and the baby die
  • Dreamjbk;691660 said:
    I wouldn't really care. The only persons i want back is Mark, Lilly, and Carley.
    Well my friend, you will be disappointed.
  • KMatt;691761 said:
    Ditto on Mark and Carley, but Lily may not be dead, remember she has military training, even if she was just a pilot or something similar, even if she wasn't, who knows what her father may have taught her. Remember when things were looking bleak for Andrea in the series, Michonne popped up? Who knows if she doesn't again? And I'm still curious about who that figure was who ran off after the accident in the first game.
  • NikolajDeluke;691767 said:
    Ditto on Mark and Carley, but Lily may not be dead, remember she has military training, even if she was just a pilot or something similar, even if she wasn't, who knows what her father may have taught her. Remember when things were looking bleak for Andrea in the series, Michonne popped up? Who knows if she doesn't again? And I'm still curious about who that figure was who ran off after the accident in the first game.
    wow old questions lol
  • KMatt;691761 said:
    Well...
    I i cant be disappointed over something i dont expect...
  • NikolajDeluke;691767 said:
    And I'm still curious about who that figure was who ran off after the accident in the first game.
    That was Clem.
  • I hope Ben kicks some serious Ass in Episode 5 and Clem and the gang take off to Fiji and Lee drinks some scotch on the beach with a gun in his hand ready to end it. Either that or Lee turns and Eats Radio Man
  • CaliforniaBear;691692 said:
    It's gotta be Christa, can't let her and the baby die
    Wait, she isn't pregnant isn't she? Didn't pick that up.
  • It was eluded to, but I didn't feel it was concrete. I had my suspicions as well. Was it confirmed?
This discussion has been closed.