User Avatar Image

Who shot the boy?

posted by PandaRave on - last edited - Viewed by 720 users
Since Kenny couldn't i did :( what did you guys do???
24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Dreamjbk;691784 said:
    Okay... WTF were you guys shooting the boy! you had the opportunity for just step on his head. What about the god dam sound, i though it would bring walkers...
    Because even if the kid already turned I thought this was the quickest, safest way to end it. Trying to be as human as possible.
    If it is only about being effective, why would you burry him afterwards? You obviously not gonna stay for long in this house.
  • Kenny! He had to overcome his demons. Didn't expect him to become a selfish asshole once again, though.
  • I went over and stepped on its head killing it. It's a walker....save the tears for the living.
  • Kiel555;691919 said:
    I went over and stepped on its head killing it. It's a walker....save the tears for the living.
    You went pretty badass in ep. 4. That's not typical of you :P
    I made Kenny do it! I gave him a chance to redeem himself in my eyes... he failed so he can fuck off :D
  • I also made Kenny do it. I shot Duck for him but had Kenny shoot the kid. I figured it was the zombie apocalypse version of therapy.
  • YamiRaziel;691930 said:
    I made Kenny do it! I gave him a chance to redeem himself in my eyes... he failed so he can fuck off :D
    I lost hope in Kenny ever redeeming himself a long time ago. It was only out of respect for Kat that I offered to take care of Duck to which she said I would be doing her family a great service.

Maybe Kenny can find redemption on his very lonely boat ride to wherever he is going.:)
  • I stomped on his head, to basically put him out of his misery, but I wasn't sure that was the wisest move after seeing the drawing that Clementine drew after that event.
  • Dreamjbk;691784 said:
    Okay... WTF were you guys shooting the boy! you had the opportunity for just step on his head. What about the god dam sound, i though it would bring walkers...
    I thought that Stepping on his head would seem more inhumane. One bullet is quick and painless.
  • YamiRaziel;691930 said:
    Wait, he failed? Is it possible for Kenny to NOT shoot the kid if you tell him to?

I handed him the gun and told him to do it. He did it. I thought he wouldn't be able to, but doing it was probably for the best.
  • Kenny shot the kid. Good for Kenny.
This discussion has been closed.