Look guys! I found a hatchet!

posted by Motordead on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users
Oh for Christ sake Ben.
64 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It was between those door panels...
  • Motordead;691576 said:
    Oh for Christ sake Ben.
    stupid red-headed stepchildren:cool:
  • In Ben's defence, weren't the walkers distracted by the church bell? They weren't banging on the door when we first came back. They even showed a shot of the door for a moment, which is when I said to myself, "Um, hold on. Where's the hatchet?"
  • ThatNickGuy;691724 said:
    In Ben's defence, weren't the walkers distracted by the church bell? They weren't banging on the door when we first came back. They even showed a shot of the door for a moment, which is when I said to myself, "Um, hold on. Where's the hatchet?"
    Still, when you are in the middle of zombie apokalypse and you see some item blocking bloodstained, half broken door ... dont remove that item, ever.
  • "Haha, good job Ben! You finally did something usefOHMYGOOOOOOOOOOD"
    In Ben's defence, weren't the walkers distracted by the church bell? They weren't banging on the door when we first came back. They even showed a shot of the door for a moment, which is when I said to myself, "Um, hold on. Where's the hatchet?"
    |
    V
    Lone_Wanderer;691907 said:
    Still, when you are in the middle of zombie apokalypse and you see some item blocking bloodstained, half broken door ... dont remove that item, ever.
    Couldn't of said it better myself.
    VVVVV
    Lone_Wanderer;691907 said:
    Couldn't of said it better myself.

(soooooo didnt mean to double post)
  • Oh man, I wanted to plant that hatchet in his skull for his absolute idiocy.
    I'm glad I wasn't the only person to catch that, lol.
This discussion has been closed.