User Avatar Image

Chuck The episode 4 (spoiler)

posted by Chanut_N on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
He is dead :eek:

But :confused:

So much for the guy who's got an individual thread analysing him.
42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • As soon as Chuck started kicking zombie ass, my thought was "Yep, Chuck's dead. Nice knowing you, buddy."

I felt like his death was rather forced and cop-outie, but not as much as Doug/Carley's.
  • He died like a hero. He knew our characters for how long.. few days? He was ready to sacrifice himself for Clem and Kenny (in my game)... who's been with me for months, who's kid I saved and fed, who's kid I took care of, Kenny, who's wife I saved as well... he said he won't help Clem because Lee wasn't backing him up...
    Chuck is a true hero... he deserves to be Batman... however, Batman doesn't die... but Lee cannot be Batman as well anymore. Maybe Ben will be Batman in my game. Guess Duck was wrong! Ben was Batman and Duck was Jason Todd... yeah :D
  • Meh didn't care too much about him. Sure he helped and was a nice dude but e.g. Molly showed more character in two minutes than Chuck his entire time. Kinda expected him to be eaten in the sewers if i'm honest.
  • Thing I didn't get is where did the revolver come from?

Nowhere before that scene with Chuck dead, did I see the revolver.
  • Greekcian;691943 said:
    Meh didn't care too much about him. Sure he helped and was a nice dude but e.g. Molly showed more character in two minutes than Chuck his entire time. Kinda expected him to be eaten in the sewers if i'm honest.
    Dude, Molly had more screentime than Chuck did.
  • Agreed. Chuck is a hero, and gave his life for a little girl. I just wish we could have shot him in the head in the sewers, so he didn't reanimate. Felt bad about not being able to do that.
  • that was the only negative I have on this episode, not that Chuck died but that it felt so forced and random. I couldn't even feel bad for him because of that.
  • Chanut_N;691278 said:
    Chuck the radio guy, Chuck the child molester ETC and then he is dead :confused::confused::eek:
    How could he have been the radio guy.. Surely, if he were using the Walkie Talkie on the train, someone would have gotten suspicious..Also, he was standing right there without a walkie talkie before the bell started..
  • SilencerSteven;692053 said:
    that was the only negative I have on this episode, not that Chuck died but that it felt so forced and random. I couldn't even feel bad for him because of that.
    I agree. It definitely felt forced.
  • SilencerSteven;692053 said:
    I couldn't even feel bad for him because of that.
    My thought exactly. I am :eek: and:confused: more than :( Because it's so random.
This discussion has been closed.