User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 29.5K users
Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I've tried several times to download the latest episode tonight (PC version) and have given up as it gets stuck on 60-70% and then fails with a "lost connection" error.

I'm delighted Telltale have scored such a hit with TWD but as someone who has bought almost every game they've done before I'm also pissed off they've treated their initial fan base so badly. It seems PS3 (US) or Steam is now the way to go in order to get 'first play' on TT games?
  • at least yours downloading.....myself I can't even get to the main fuckin menu :S
  • mine still says "coming soon" ....
  • Gaanj yours is allowing you to enter the main menu and mine isn't allowing me
  • spawner;691993 said:
    Gaanj yours is allowing you to enter the main menu and mine isn't allowing me
    disconnect your internet until it loads to the main screen with the barn then reconnect
  • Mine also says coming soon. :(
  • spawner;691993 said:
    Gaanj yours is allowing you to enter the main menu and mine isn't allowing me
    spawner, take comfort in the fact that you're not the only one. After countless tries to enter the menu, and occasionally succeeding (I don't know how), it always failed to download episode 4. So I tried Eozen's trick and it worked - next time I clicked "GET", it was installed. Of course I tried to play it - what do you know, next crash. And now the program only starts in windowed mode and prompts me to enter my user name and password - upon which it does exactly nothing. Just the empty TWD screen with the hints scrolling at the top. So yeah - you're definetly not the only one experiencing recurring problems with TWD.
  • disconnected internet but still same issue
  • Finally managed to get onto the main menu, never been an issue before now, to find that it is still coming soon. It's midnight here and I'm not in the mood to stay up all night grinding my teeth, I'll cross my fingers and hope it gets sorted whilst I sleep.
  • Mandosaro;692029 said:
    Finally managed to get onto the main menu, never been an issue before now, to find that it is still coming soon. It's midnight here and I'm not in the mood to stay up all night grinding my teeth, I'll cross my fingers and hope it gets sorted whilst I sleep.
    Was it telling you about the issue I have about the game license too ?
This discussion has been closed.