User Avatar Image

Any news on who won the competition

posted by mcllsti on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users
Considering next up is episode 5 Im just wondering if they choose who won yet and if I have missed it or do we not know ?
18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Pretty sure it was that Brie character.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Originally, all five winners were set to appear in episode 4, but recent info suggests they'll be spread out among 4 and 5. And that of course means that some winners are already in this episode.

WHO won is indeed not yet clear. But I'm expecting a blog post pretty soon...
  • Competition? You mean the pre order thing to get in the game? I know mark was one because he was based on a real person. I think Brie is another.
  • I thought the winner was to die, then come back? (I can only think of Dr.Logan? :/ )Or was it just to be a character?
  • User Avatar Image
    NickTTG Telltale Staff
    I'm sure there will be some sort of official announcement, but our 1st place winner was Brie, and she most certainly died a gruesome death.
  • That was so awesome for Telltale to do that! I hope Season 2 has a similar competition. :3
  • Wait, so Omid isn't one? Visually, his characte seems pretty incongruent, so I sort of assumed he was.

Would love to see some closure on who won.
  • I think it was Brie, especially considering there's a credit for her (not just the voice actress either).
  • firedog122;691510 said:
    I know mark was one because he was based on a real person.
    False, that was Doug actually.
    NickTTG;692140 said:
    I'm sure there will be some sort of official announcement, but our 1st place winner was Brie, and she most certainly died a gruesome death.
    Weren't we supposed to be able to kill her as a Walker?
  • Cheeseness;696227 said:
    Wait, so Omid isn't one? Visually, his characte seems pretty incongruent, so I sort of assumed he was.

Would love to see some closure on who won.
    I was thinking that Omid and Molly were possible winners likenesses.
This discussion has been closed.