User Avatar Image

Look guys! I found a hatchet!

posted by Motordead on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users
Oh for Christ sake Ben.
64 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Lone_Wanderer;691907 said:
    Still, when you are in the middle of zombie apokalypse and you see some item blocking bloodstained, half broken door ... dont remove that item, ever.
    Pretty much. Door covered in blood? Eh, I'm sure it's nothing, some zombies just wanted to do some finger-painting. I felt like smacking my head into my desk.
  • Rommel49;692150 said:
    Pretty much. Door covered in blood? Eh, I'm sure it's nothing, some zombies just wanted to do some finger-painting. I felt like smacking my head into my desk.
    ...what was with all of the blood though? Did anyone else think it was a bit strange that the entire area was completely plastered in blood? :confused:

Also this:
    Motordead;691576 said:
    Oh for Christ sake Ben.
  • Oh man in real life when I saw that it made me want to slap him so hard.

I've been upset with him for the longest time stupid stupid kid, but in the end i had to save him. Clementine vouched
  • I saw the hatchet missing. "It's probably nothing" I thought to myself, "they went away". Then Ben jumps out. "Hey guys, look what I found!" Then thinking to myself... "Wait, isn't that the-"

And then the walkers came. Good job Ben.
  • Look Ben, you found the back of my hand! :P
  • I face-palmed at that scene. I knew he had good intentions, but I hated him so much by that point that I just went "dear LORD".
    It was kind of funny though.
  • Like a wise history professor once said: "Well, shit."

I think this sums up pretty much everything.
  • Hey, guys. Guess what I find back there?

When I see the hatchet:

When I see al the zombies breaking in:

• This was the point where I felt they were really overdoing it with Ben being a screw-up. Really, all through the episode I found myself remembering Kenny's best line of the whole series: "Ben, that's f***ing stupid."
  • magodesky;692381 said:
    This was the point where I felt they were really overdoing it with Ben being a screw-up. Really, all through the episode I found myself remembering Kenny's best line of the whole series: "Ben, that's f***ing stupid."
    Ha, yep. Totally agree. My first thought was, "Nobody could be that effing stupid." Then I thought about some of the people I know IRL, and I took it back :D
This discussion has been closed.