User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 29.3K users
Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • spawner;692198 said:
    Accal I'm a Pc tech and you should never deactivate firewall. It protects you against hackers :/ for the connection thingy I'm still with the issue
    Don't worry, spawner - of course I reactivated it after I was able to establish a connection. And now I stand before an empty game without saves. And to be frank: This just cements my decision that this was the last game I purchased from TTG.
  • Accall;692211 said:
    Don't worry, spawner - of course I reactivated it after I was able to establish a connection. And now I stand before an empty game without saves. And to be frank: This just cements my decision that this was the last game I purchased from TTG.
    Well you shouldn't have done that in the first place matey :P As for the saves just try restarting the PC maybe it was just a bug or a glitch. I now am back to square 1 where I couldn't get to the menu again :/
  • I've not had a single issue so far, no lost saves....'nada'.....

Now I keep getting the 'internet dropped' error at 0%

Tired and frustrated.....oh well, suppose I wasn't meant to play it tonight......
  • It finally allowed me to download. Strange how is said connection lost at first. Just plain odd...
  • connection error again
  • omfg, finally it's letting me download. <3
  • still nothing for me zilla. maybe like others said, it says that cause there'll be a lot of people trying to download it at the same time
  • Cattivo;692230 said:
    It finally allowed me to download. Strange how is said connection lost at first. Just plain odd...
    Don't wanna curse it but it's working, i'm at 3%!!
  • WEIRD! mine still says coming soon....-_-
  • I took a break for a while and when I came back a few minutes ago it finally downloaded.
This discussion has been closed.