User Avatar Image

Who is hotter? Carley or Molly?

posted by dubesor on - last edited - Viewed by 9.2K users
Personally I liked Carley. She was kind of dumb at first: doesn't know how batteries look like nor how to place them, doesn't know what Volts are etc.. but in EP3 her flirting etc. got me. Sad!

But now with Molly I think she is even hotter. She seems a whole lot smarter and damn that girl has some ninja moves. And I love her hoodie+dust mask combination :D.

I was so sad to see Molly deciding to leave the group and not coming with us :(

Who did you prefer? And darn, I want a romance for Lee already! But that's too late for 1 Episode left meh

edit: Typo in poll. Can't seem to edit. Screw it..
174 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Natalie1213;692212 said:
    [...]she's the least pretty so far for me.
    The least pretty? Kidding right?

Compare her again

with

the least pretty?
    Well I guess tastes are different. I found her the bestlooking next to Carley.
    Some people say Lilly I actually thought Lilly wasn't goodlooking at all, mediocre at best.
  • Carley followed closely by Molly.
  • If Carly had live and Molly had stayed I'd be one short of Lees angels, at least till Clementine was older.
  • OH. OKAY CORRECTION. Meant for the main cast. I didn't really find Katjaa to be ugly, but as a mature woman I didn't really see her as pretty, either.
    Sometimes Molly looked prettier in some angles/shots and in some she didn't, same for Lilly. Lilly was average, but I think that Lilly's personality just kind of made you think of her as less good-looking than you might have otherwise.
    I just know that it's Carley > everyone else for me. :-P
  • If you are just talking about looks, Carley is still the best for me, but Molly and Lilly also beautiful.
    Carley> Molly> Lilly,
    If '' inner beauty'' Carley >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all women who appeared and will appear nese game (in my opinion).
  • Dougs the best looking NPC of the whole game
  • Molly is a bit too young, don't you think?
  • Carley is the hotter one but I like ninja girl too. Although I really want to know the source of Molly's superpowers to be able to leap between buildings while carrying a freaking car battery in her backpack.
  • You know I really liked Carley but something about Molly just turns me on
  • ZombieGoBoom;692421 said:
    Carley is the hotter one but I like ninja girl too. Although I really want to know the source of Molly's superpowers to be able to leap between buildings while carrying a freaking car battery in her backpack.
    She played a lot of Mirror's Edge before the world ended.
This discussion has been closed.