User Avatar Image

Bite of Scratch?

posted by Motordead on - last edited - Viewed by 2.4K users
So I didn't see the walker bite Lee, and the wound honestly looks more of a scratch to me. I know this is like the "Oh the shot didn't kill Carley" thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwpvyzUIRc8
1:12

After looking at his wrist it looks like a scratch maybe? Or hell maybe it is a bite.

Also if any mods see this please change title to "Bite or Scratch" I keep looking at my typo and its bugging the hell out of me.
56 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • And than he wakes up in the police car.
  • Motordead;692599 said:
    And than he wakes up in the police car.
    The cop finishes his humorous story, Lee is successfully delivered to a jail cell, where he resides for a while until he's released for good behavior, ultimately becoming a better person as a result of the experience.
  • Bralef;692649 said:
    The cop finishes his humorous story, Lee is successfully delivered to a jail cell, where he resides for a while until he's released for good behavior, ultimately becoming a better person as a result of the experience.
    Than gets another job as a professor at a college, though reluctant to hire him, do it anyway. A girl walks in on her first day to college as a freshman. Lee looks at the familiar curly hair and smiles. She's wearing a pink hoodie that says "Brooklyn" across it.

Class starts and Lee begins roll call. He gets to the name "Clementine"

The girl with curly hair and the pink Brooklyn hoodie raises her hand and says "Here!"
  • Motordead;692878 said:
    Than gets another job as a professor at a college, though reluctant to hire him, do it anyway. A girl walks in on her first day to college as a freshman. Lee looks at the familiar curly hair and smiles. She's wearing a pink hoodie that says "Brooklyn" across it.

Class starts and Lee begins roll call. He gets to the name "Clementine"

The girl with curly hair and the pink Brooklyn hoodie raises her hand and says "Here!"
    "Come and see me after class, I wanna have a word with you", Lee replies in a gentle and warm manner.
  • Please, soften the blow now guys, Hes dead now, deader than the walkers themselves... :(

Its all burrowed time from here on out...
  • Sir Fruitcakes;693053 said:
    Please, soften the blow now guys, Hes dead now, deader than the walkers themselves... :(
    Yeah it's an artistic miscalculation. It was indeed a bite.
  • Yeah, sadly a bite. The cappy is spilled with blood after the incident (it's "clean" before) and Lee even states that it's his blood if you show the bite.
  • Bralef;692649 said:
    and then the nightmare begins. again
  • RoboSheriff;693271 said:
    and then the nightmare begins. again
    Groundhog Day of the Dead?
  • So Lee is done. And the "doctor" is the perv on the radio. I guess we have a new protagonist for season 2.
This discussion has been closed.