User Avatar Image

Chuck The episode 4 (spoiler)

posted by Chanut_N on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
He is dead :eek:

But :confused:

So much for the guy who's got an individual thread analysing him.
42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Gaahh!? why do you take the characters that I begin to like and kill them off!!?

Take Ben instead :mad:.

RIP Chuck :(
  • The game suddenly got depressing after he died because I didn't have a guitar playing hobo who gives people free candy anymore :'(
  • Juicymarmalade;692721 said:
    The game suddenly got depressing after he died because I didn't have a guitar playing hobo who gives people free candy anymore :'(
    Did you notice that no one even mentioned his fate throughout the episode.
  • Chanut_N;692726 said:
    Did you notice that no one even mentioned his fate throughout the episode.
    No one mentioned Carley or Doug either. I guess no one cares for the likeable, compassionate and heroic type figures :rolleyes:
  • StreetsAhead24;692738 said:
    No one mentioned Carley or Doug either. I guess no one cares for the likeable, compassionate and heroic type figures :rolleyes:
    At least Lilly felt bad about killing Carley/Doug. Ben also blamed himself.
  • If there was a option in the street to go back and save him , I would choose it no matter what.
  • Chanut_N;692756 said:
    At least Lilly felt bad about killing Carley/Doug. Ben also blamed himself.
    I think Lily felt bad about shooting Doug. What she did to Carley was just cold-blooded murder.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I was a bit disappointed that Carley or Doug were not even mentioned in episode 4, they didn't do the characters justice in my opinion. Heck even Larry was mentioned after he died. It was like Carley or Doug's death never happened in episode 4 and it bothered me that Lee didn't even mention either of them in this episode, since the majority of fans were shocked and saddened by it.

I do agree with you though on how odd it was that no one mentioned Chuck considering what he did. Seriously he goes out of his way to save Clem and then distract the zombies and you can't even tell anyone what happened to him or have a few lines of dialogue to properly honor his sacrifice.

Sigh it makes me very sad indeed
  • Chuck saved Clem's life. He was a good guy.
  • I was pretty sad that Chuck died so soon. We'll never have the chance to get to know him better. He gave his life to protect the rest of us. He was a good man.

It was disappointing to see him dead, but it didn't feel cheap. People die in the apocalypse. As soon as we left him, I had a real bad feeling.

Poor Chuck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUZVL70jdnU
  • Seriously, Lee doesn't even let people know what happened to Chuck. It was almost like he just stopped caring after finding the old man in the sewers with his guts ripped out.
This discussion has been closed.