User Avatar Image

Who is hotter? Carley or Molly?

posted by dubesor on - last edited - Viewed by 9.2K users
Personally I liked Carley. She was kind of dumb at first: doesn't know how batteries look like nor how to place them, doesn't know what Volts are etc.. but in EP3 her flirting etc. got me. Sad!

But now with Molly I think she is even hotter. She seems a whole lot smarter and damn that girl has some ninja moves. And I love her hoodie+dust mask combination :D.

I was so sad to see Molly deciding to leave the group and not coming with us :(

Who did you prefer? And darn, I want a romance for Lee already! But that's too late for 1 Episode left meh

edit: Typo in poll. Can't seem to edit. Screw it..
174 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • She read all of the issues of the walking dead and played mirrors edge, which is why she survived so long, she also obviously played APB with that hoodie/dustmask combination.
  • Molly is like a female version of Glenn in a way.
  • I have never liked Lilly as a person but she is way hotter than Both Molly and Carley.
  • Well in terms of looks, I think Molly. But personality-wise Carley hands down :D

She will be missed...
  • ZombieGoBoom;692421 said:
    Carley is the hotter one but I like ninja girl too. Although I really want to know the source of Molly's superpowers to be able to leap between buildings while carrying a freaking car battery in her backpack.
    Plot Twist: She gets infected and comes back as a Hunter.
  • Carley is a brunette, tan skin and has brown eyes
    Molly is blonde, pale skin with blue eyes

given this is a video game, i believe they have the EXaCT same figure, so thats a non factor
    so, physically, im going with blondie
    as for personality, i like Molly as well, Carley was too clingy
  • Is there not one other person who thinks Lilly, despite her emotional state of mind, is attractive?
  • Yertos;692754 said:
    Is there not one other person who thinks Lilly, despite her emotional state of mind, is attractive?
    I actually thought she was the most attractive girl in the walking dead game. Didn't mean I liked her though haha
  • Yertos;692754 said:
    Is there not one other person who thinks Lilly, despite her emotional state of mind, is attractive?

Well sure, she wasnt that ugly and given this is the fucking zombie apocalypse you can't be too picky. But given there were Carley and Molly to choose from, nah, I wouldn't take Lilly.
    She may not have been unattractive but not exactly attractive as well.
  • They're both hot and have fiery personalities but i think i have to go with Molly. Something about the way she uses that ice axe.
This discussion has been closed.