User Avatar Image

Did [spoiler] In Your Game?

posted by xXNinjaScoreXx on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users
When a Walker was attacking Molly and you had to shoot the Walker I accidentally shot Molly (Whoops, my bad :3) So...if you DIDN'T shoot Molly by accident, what happens? In my game she died, did she die in any other peoples games? I'm curious.
37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Rock114;692322 said:
    I'm actually kind of disappointed that Omid will still live, because I thought I saved him by telling Clem to stay with the gun. At least she didn't see all the stuff that happened at Crawford. How does she react if she sees you drop Ben, by the way.
    She actually does not see Ben fall. Omid asks where Ben is and Kenny says that Lee did what was necessary. As always, Clem is in the room. More explaining later on with Lee and Clem but she did not see Ben die at least.
  • Kiel555;692378 said:
    She actually does not see Ben fall. Omid asks where Ben is and Kenny says that Lee did what was necessary. As always, Clem is in the room. More explaining later on with Lee and Clem but she did not see Ben die at least.
    You get the same scene with Kenny saying it in the room if you left Clem at the house. Seriously, I think Kenny's an ok guy and all, but he needs to learn to shut the fuck up sometimes.
  • I'm actually pretty sure I shot her in the head as she and the zombie were moving back and forth, but the game seemed to disagree with me yet again -- the first time being when I did click Molly's hand just before the invisible timer ran out when she was holding the Spike Remover, but she still hit me in the face anyway.
    But somehow, I actually managed to shoot the zombie and save her. Confronted her about the tape, and she gave Lee a goodbye hug in the end. Heart-warming :)
  • Is there even a way to actually shoot the Zombie attacking her or is it always up to Clem?
  • I shot the one attacking her, but I didn't bring Clem with me. Maybe that's how it's determined?
  • CapnJay;692547 said:
    Is there even a way to actually shoot the Zombie attacking her or is it always up to Clem?
    You can shoot the zombie on your own. But he is pretty hard to hit. I failed a couple of times.
  • I randomly shot and it hit the walker LOL
  • I was gonna shoot the walker that grabbed Molly but was surprised when Clem nailed it. Nice to see all that target practice paying off.
  • I didn't even know that she could die 0.o;
  • She lived, and complimented me on my shooting.
This discussion has been closed.