User Avatar Image

Who is hotter? Carley or Molly?

posted by dubesor on - last edited - Viewed by 8.9K users
Personally I liked Carley. She was kind of dumb at first: doesn't know how batteries look like nor how to place them, doesn't know what Volts are etc.. but in EP3 her flirting etc. got me. Sad!

But now with Molly I think she is even hotter. She seems a whole lot smarter and damn that girl has some ninja moves. And I love her hoodie+dust mask combination :D.

I was so sad to see Molly deciding to leave the group and not coming with us :(

Who did you prefer? And darn, I want a romance for Lee already! But that's too late for 1 Episode left meh

edit: Typo in poll. Can't seem to edit. Screw it..
174 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Where is the love for my Christa guys ? :) Christa all the way and then Carley ;)
  • In their current states, definitely Molly. Carley got a lot less attractive after Lilly had her way with her.
  • I think that the guys who use this forum are practically admitting that they’ve masturbated to this game. You wierdos...
  • ytman;693068 said:
    Molly- Fucking amazing ninja girl
    Pretty much this.

Also:
    Noname215;694830 said:
    You wierdos...
    :guybrush:
  • User Avatar Image
    Thadeum BANNED
    Molly is hot as hell. You can f*** her whenever you want if you have drugs for her sister xD
  • Thadeum;694844 said:
    Molly is hot as hell. You can f*** her whenever you want if you have drugs for her sister xD
    Her sister is dead, which is why she left to grab the picture, but yeah... That doctor was going deep inside lol
  • The voice actress that plays Molly:

via https://twitter.com/erinyashe
  • Definitely Carley. She had better looks then Molly. Who couldn't love that personality? After I figured out Molly was just using her body to get what she needed, I just couldn't compare her to Carley. She was a good character, though.
  • Zeruis;694880 said:
    Definitely Carley. She had better looks then Molly. Who couldn't love that personality? After I figured out Molly was just using her body to get what she needed, I just couldn't compare her to Carley. She was a good character, though.
    She was trying to save her sister's life. I don't fault her for what she did.
  • Zeruis;694880 said:
    Definitely Carley. She had better looks then Molly. Who couldn't love that personality? After I figured out Molly was just using her body to get what she needed, I just couldn't compare her to Carley. She was a good character, though.
    It wasn't for what Molly needed, it was for what her sister needed.
This discussion has been closed.