User Avatar Image

The Walking Dead Ep 4 RELEASE DATES ARE OUT! PSN NA October 9th, PC/Mac/Xbox 10th!

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 28.2K users
Because if I don't make this thread, someone else will. As of now, no prize, because I'm still finishing The Ripper's comic cover.

If-and only if- I finish it by the end of the first week of September, I'll offer what I did last time, one randomly chosen person from those who guess the correct date (I'll make multiple winners if console and PC are not released on the same day) will get a TWD cover of themselves (or a friend/family member)

iOS releases are on a different schedule, so that doesn't count as a win. Just Mac/PC-Xbox-PS3 guesses.

Happy guessing!

-Sorry I remade the thread, poll wasn't working properly.
1.1K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • still nothing :S
  • I cannot download it either. The "no internet connection" sign always comes up...:(
  • imafuckinzombie;693162 said:
    europeans are always screwed :c
    Well, we supposedly have it here in North America, but as you can see, many of us can't get it to download. Maybe by the time it hits Europe, this issue will be fixed.
  • you mean in a weeks time ? hehe it takes a week or so to get to ps3 EU(I'm on PC)
  • spawner;693187 said:
    you mean in a weeks time ? hehe it takes a week or so to get to ps3 EU(I'm on PC)
    Yep, I meant a week!
  • So after getting excited that my download has started, here I am 12 hours later still with no game.....

The download kept dropping at 80% and now has been sat at 60% for about 45 mins......

:(
  • Still can't download the game >.> this is pure shit from Telltales side I tell you!
  • the_herbalist;693270 said:
    So after getting excited that my download has started, here I am 12 hours later still with no game.....

The download kept dropping at 80% and now has been sat at 60% for about 45 mins......

:(
    and now i've got the connection error again! So much for playing before work, been trying since 10am (not including last night at 12am - 2am), it's now just after 2pm and I start work in an hour..... c'mon TT.....
  • Yesterday I tried to download more than 40 times in a 4+ hour time frame. My download always stopped at 22%, then gave me the Internet error, and restarted at 10%. Today over a 4 hour period I have tried to download over 20 times, and for the vast majority of those tries, the download has stopped almost immediately. A few times it has gotten as high as 10% before stopping. Yes, my internet connection is fine. Yes, I have tried exiting and going back to the game, shutting down my computer, making sure I have way more than enough space to download, etc. I'm hoping that someone at Telltale reads this thread today and helps all of us out that are having problems. Many of the posters are like me, and have had little to no problem with prior episodes. I wonder what is different this time.
  • I hope someone gets fired over this as it is madness. How they can claim to be a professional company when they mess up this badly every single episode without fail is beyond me.
This discussion has been closed.