User Avatar Image

Your telltale account does not currently have a license.....

posted by chemdog on - last edited - Viewed by 2.9K users
Okay, I pre-ordered all 5 episodes, and have downloaded/played the first 3 with NO problem....yet, this time when I went to download episode 4, it says "YOUR TELLTALE ACCOUNT DOES NOT CURRENTLY HAVE A LICENSE FOR THIS GAME. WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO TO THE TELLTALE GAMES WEBSITE TO PURCHASE THE GAME NOW?". What the hell?? Cant get a reply through email and/or telltale on facebook....anybody got a clue??? :confused:
30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Was just going on to post that. Same thing is happening to me.

*Doesn't come up with this anymore. Now I just click on it and it immediately says I have no internet connection which makes me going online and writing on this powered by my own inner magic.
  • Same thing here as well. If I have to hazard a guess I would say the servers are breaking under the load of everyone downloading episode 4.

Am I close?
  • murnshaw;692028 said:
    Same thing here as well. If I have to hazard a guess I would say the servers are breaking under the load of everyone downloading episode 4.

Am I close?
    Actually the download rate is consistently high when you download them as highlighted in this thread: http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33233
  • Ah, alright, must be something else then. I really would like to play the game tonight. :-(
  • Same issue. Was able to get to the main menu several times intermittently, but in trying to fix the other issue of not being able to download Episode 4 it's now no longer working at all.

Btw, just because the episode downloads are fast doesn't mean their auth servers aren't swamped and/or not working correctly. The episodes are coming from a cdn, so it's likely you're dling them from some place down the road a few miles away.
  • Same issue here. Seems like there are multiple threads for the same issue. I tried reinstalling the game thinking it may be some quirk with the old but no luck. This is a pretty BS problem...I mean a lot of people are having this issue. Seems like most people with PC version. TTG, please get your $hit together. THANK YOU! :)
  • User Avatar Image
    vixvicco BANNED
    Same here, this really sucks. :/
  • Same here.

Sometimes I can actually get thru, but when I want to DL eps 4 it say at 0.00% that I lost connection to the server. So I think it is a server problem.

PC version, Europe user.
  • the walking dead episode 4 "coming soon" button still there for me...

*ah i fixed this by reinstalling the game* (for the 5th time lol)
This discussion has been closed.