User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 75.1K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style

...any excuse to show off that artwork. :D

Because there's only one place you can get a song that has lyrics like "I didn't wanna do it father but I caught him with another woman in the bed I made and so I put him in the grave and now there's no one left around to get me off it's a drag. Next day on the television they identified him by the circumcision that I made and now I'm on the run but wait why did I have to go and kill him when he was the best I ever had?"
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    It's a Halloween tradition of mine. It actually tastes better now than it did when I was a kid, because I weaned myself off of sugar several years ago and can now taste the cornmeal in the lightly sweetened bits. The marshmallows were my favorite back then, now it's the opposite. Although I do like how the marshmallows melt in my mouth now. They were extremely hard, crunchy things when I was little, now they're much softer.
  • Jennifer;692893 said:
    It's a Halloween tradition of mine. It actually tastes better now than it did when I was a kid, because I weaned myself off of sugar several years ago and can now taste the cornmeal in the lightly sweetened bits. The marshmallows were my favorite back then, now it's the opposite. Although I do like how the marshmallows melt in my mouth now. They were extremely hard, crunchy things when I was little, now they're much softer.
    What? No Count Chocula?
  • der_ketzer;693739 said:
    Iv only played Testament are the others good?
  • coolsome;693753 said:
    Iv only played Testament are the others good?
    No idea. I hated The Awakened for several reasons. Hope the rest is better. The offer was too good though.

And a certain song was playing in the background.

This song can make me buy almost everything with it's chorus...
  • Belgian Chocolates, a Micheal Buble CD/DVD thing and a day at the spa, for my ma's birthday. The postman broke the letterbox trying to post the chocolates -_-

I haven't even seen this movie. I don't even like it! WHY DID I BUY IT!

I liked the plushie, that's why. I think I may have a spending problem.

The ET smells like shit.
Add Comment