User Avatar Image

is there any way.. (ep. 4 spoilers)

posted by Chuck's Guitar on - last edited - Viewed by 827 users
... that Lee can survive his new injury?

Also, did the doctor really kidnap Clem? It might just be coincedence that everyone in the bomb shelter evacuated before Lee arrived.
21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Shit, wanted Lee to second season, but he was bitten, he had to have his arm amputated immediately, but he did not.
    that's why the name of episode 5 is No Time Left.
  • Kaapo;693346 said:
    I don't think it's Vernon either, I just find it ridiculous to consider his words evidence of that.
    You mean from Lee's point of view? Maybe but I think the fact that he heard the guy's voice before we even got to Savannah makes a difference.
  • RafaelBrasileiro;693352 said:
    Shit, wanted Lee to second season, but he was bitten, he had to have his arm amputated immediately, but he did not.
    that's why the name of episode 5 is No Time Left.
    Given the bite wound and the whole find Clem story, ep 5 could carry stright on from ep4.

    I'm trying to remember how long Dale had in the comic to cut his leg off?

    Also doesnt the infestion take longer if the person is strong willed, so Lee could run around save Clem and think job done and then turn and start munching:eek:
  • KCohere;693357 said:
    You mean from Lee's point of view? Maybe but I think the fact that he heard the guy's voice before we even got to Savannah makes a difference.
    Does it? Again, I don't think it's Vernon, but it seems well possible he's been using something to change his voice on the radio the whole time.
  • well if t was someone using something to disguise their voice, it could be a woman?
  • rachellouise85;693383 said:
    well if t was someone using something to disguise their voice, it could be a woman?
    Yeah, why not? Presuming the figure behind the fence while burying the dog is the person on the radio, that figure could just as well be a woman too, we don't get a good enough look at him to be certain (aside from which he/she could be disguised there as well).
  • maybe it's clem's mother gone a 'little' crazy
  • Kaapo;693380 said:
    Does it? Again, I don't think it's Vernon, but it seems well possible he's been using something to change his voice on the radio the whole time.
    I suppose anything is possible but I dont see the point of all the subterfuge.
  • i think the bite on lees arm is a red herring because lees death would be to easy that way i think telltale will some how completely suprise us beacause they already have done that before(maybe clem will die)
  • MaddogIsBoss;695626 said:
    i think the bite on lees arm is a red herring because lees death would be to easy that way i think telltale will some how completely suprise us beacause they already have done that before(maybe clem will die)
    i hope telltale make ep5 end something that i dont see it coming
This discussion has been closed.