User Avatar Image

Connection lost while downloading?

posted by buntah on - last edited - Viewed by 2.5K users
I'm trying to download Episode 4 and I keep getting a message telling me the connection was lost while downloading ... but I'm only at 0% ... and obviously my internet connection is working fine cuz I'm here! Is there a problem on Telltale's end that I don't know about?
49 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • doesn't do any good downloading it from steam, I have both I get the same Issue 0.0% and connection lost, then I went to steam updated everything and jumped in to play episode 4 and.... black screen episode no longer even loads and there is no help on the net for this topic, I'm frustrated as all hell. Any devs from Tell Tale... help us out here.
  • Same here... sent telltale an email. Tried copying files from my steam client, which downloaded it effortlessly...however, really don't wanna replay through all episodes just to get to 4. Nothing works. Fix this please telltale. It's my day off and I wanna kill some friggin zombies!:mad:
  • Cant get it work either, manual download just messes up the game dont try it :mad:
  • Nolessmylife;693965 said:
    Same here... sent telltale an email. Tried copying files from my steam client, which downloaded it effortlessly...however, really don't wanna replay through all episodes just to get to 4. Nothing works. Fix this please telltale. It's my day off and I wanna kill some friggin zombies!:mad:
    "Hi,

I do apologize for this problem. We are aware that a small number of players are experiencing this issue, and we are currently investigating a solution. Please ensure you have a strong internet connection and are logged into your Telltale account before attempting the download again. Also, you can try connecting to another network.
    "
  • It would be nice from the telltale crew to have empathy and respect for the customer and provide us a swift and user friendly solution for this problem. Maybe all of us should unite and demand them a solution in a harsher manner.
  • "you can try connecting to another network??" kinda joke???
  • same problem.

ttg does not care because they already have your money. terrible company
  • I just bought the game right now and it won't let me download EP. 2-4. Just a conection lost error. What Gives?
This discussion has been closed.