User Avatar Image

[SPOILER] Episode5 TELLTALE AND EVERYONE PLEASE READ!

posted by Lee Everret Dont Die! on - last edited - Viewed by 979 users
PLEASE DONT KILL LEE!!!!!
HE IS BEST HERO, I THINK... IS INJUSTICE, BECAUSE, HIM HELP EVERYONE ALL TIME, AND... ISNT ONLY MY REQUEST I THINK ALL PLAYERS OR 80% NO WANT SAW LEE DYING...: (
SHOULD ANOTHER WAY HAVE...

: (: (: (: (
If Lee die this game become equal like that movie "Dawn of the Dead"...
We not wanna this!!!!
please hear us!
please telltale!: (

What you think Guys?

Algum brasileiro aê?
37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I actually in a way want him to die it will make the story one of the best in any videogame I have ever played. Sometimes games storyline should just end. I am also not to excited about season 2 since this was not telltales plan in the first place.
  • I think season 2 could be interesting, It would have to focus on another group of survivors though.
  • lol huge spoiler nice
  • User Avatar Image
    Thadeum BANNED
    Having Lee dying makes me feel sad for him, as he is the character we built.

But I also strongly feels like this is the way it has to go. After all, there is no reason for so much people dying, kids included, and not our hero.

He also murdered someone himself.

This is balance in Universe, after all.
  • Well, it's already too late. Lee is showing symptoms and it's too late to amputate his limb, meaning he's dead.
  • I don't remember any symptoms. What are you talking about?

But besides all that, there's also the issue that this group hasn't learned that amputating a bite can save the person. Plus there's nobody skilled enough in the group to perform the amputation and the one doctor they know has gone missing.
  • When he walks into Vernon's morgue, he places his hands over his head like he has a headache and everyone who comes with you looks on with worry. No idea if the scene changes if you didn't tell them, though.
  • Eu sou do Brazil. But I think Lee's a walking corpse that will die off in less than 12 hours.
  • Absolutely... think better, i guess no have another way, I"ll die: (
  • I don't want Lee to die either. But Telltale has the story all planned out. They have had it before even writing episode 1. We'll just have to wait and see.
This discussion has been closed.