User Avatar Image

*spoilers* for the sake of season 2, dont kill lee!

posted by SonnyN18 on - last edited - Viewed by 962 users
I know this might be pointless or that this is good for the storytelling but I've been thinking about it. There making a second season Lee might die episode 5, and I'll be thinking " Lee died at last season so the main character of season 2 will die to". THEN they prove me wrong and he'll live to be in the third season and that'll just piss me off because then I'll be like "YOU LET THIS GUY LIVE BUT NOT LEE?!". And then I'll wonder why they didn't bring Lee over to season 2. The sequel season isn't looking to good for me if Lee's not there. :( Your thoughts?
28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's too late. Lee be dead!
  • Clem will be there! Maybe. And only maybe if you don't fuck up the rescue in Episode 5. Or die before the rescue even begins.
  • But without Lee, we'll get the chance to build up a whole new character in season 2!
  • Rock114;694115 said:
    Clem will be there! Maybe. And only maybe if you don't fuck up the rescue in Episode 5. Or die before the rescue even begins.
    That'll be really weird for me though.

MC of season 2: Hey Clem, the closest thing to a parent of yours died so I'll be taking care of you

Clem: OK

If Clementine is in the second season then it'll bring this new guy where Lee should be or the whole second will be trying to get Clem to like you, and that is not fun.
  • I think it's probably more likely that Season 2 will be all different characters, somewhere else. Maybe one or two side characters from Season 1 will have cameos.
  • Should have cut the arm off.

That works right?
  • AlexisPius;694161 said:
    Should have cut the arm off.

That works right?
    Yes, but it's too late now. Plus Lee would've probably died from the blood loss without anyone to stop it.
  • Since the characters are all pretty damn stupid, I dont think anyone actually thought of or even considered the idea.

But still, people need to deal with it that Lee is going to die. There's no going back from a bite.
  • I don't see Lee dieing yet.

He's the main protagonist. Maybe it was just a scratch or he is immune or something, but how can the series go on without the main man?

Well at least they are making it interesting.

Ep 4 was a good show, better than the cleanup ep3.
  • bl4ckrider;694172 said:
    I don't see Lee dieing yet.

He's the main protagonist. Maybe it was just a scratch or he is immune or something, but how can the series go on without the main man?

Well at least they are making it interesting.

Ep 4 was a good show, better than the cleanup ep3.
    Well you've never once done anything walking dead related have you?
This discussion has been closed.