User Avatar Image

[SPOILER] Episode5 TELLTALE AND EVERYONE PLEASE READ!

posted by Lee Everret Dont Die! on - last edited - Viewed by 978 users
PLEASE DONT KILL LEE!!!!!
HE IS BEST HERO, I THINK... IS INJUSTICE, BECAUSE, HIM HELP EVERYONE ALL TIME, AND... ISNT ONLY MY REQUEST I THINK ALL PLAYERS OR 80% NO WANT SAW LEE DYING...: (
SHOULD ANOTHER WAY HAVE...

: (: (: (: (
If Lee die this game become equal like that movie "Dawn of the Dead"...
We not wanna this!!!!
please hear us!
please telltale!: (

What you think Guys?

Algum brasileiro aê?
37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Dave of Canada;694071 said:
    When he walks into Vernon's morgue, he places his hands over his head like he has a headache and everyone who comes with you looks on with worry.
    I think that's just him feeling hopeless because he has no idea where to go next to look for Clementine.
  • wolfen100;693838 said:
    I actually in a way want him to die it will make the story one of the best in any videogame I have ever played. Sometimes games storyline should just end. I am also not to excited about season 2 since this was not telltales plan in the first place.
    If you want your character to die you might also want to play Super Meat Boy.
  • LEE IS DEAD, TAKE THE BLOW NOW! HE IS DEAD!

You don't want to take false hope into EP5 just to see Clementine and your entire team die. HE IS DEAD!
  • Lee probably won’t die. In Volume One of the comic, Alan states that he knew a guy who got bit, yet he survived the bite.
  • is this guy just trolling?
    the caps and bad english seem over the top
  • No, i’m not trolling. You can look it up.
  • Noname215;694232 said:
    No, i’m not trolling. You can look it up.
    I am not sure but I think he meant me, I expect this is like Carley, people want Lee to live so badly that they'll begin asking for it to be patched out and stuff, I really want people to just accept it and be prepared...
  • Noname215;694224 said:
    Lee probably won’t die. In Volume One of the comic, Alan states that he knew a guy who got bit, yet he survived the bite.
    I saw too,
  • Noname215;694224 said:
    Lee probably won’t die. In Volume One of the comic, Alan states that he knew a guy who got bit, yet he survived the bite.
    Just looked it up, I see nothing of where he saws that. Please give me a picture of where this was said if you want people to believe you. Especially when the comics already established bite = dead.
  • strela;693911 said:
    lol huge spoiler nice
    Well this IS the spoiler section of the forums
This discussion has been closed.