User Avatar Image

Molly as the protagonist of Season 2

posted by Sergiy on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users
Yeah, people have been asking for a famale protagonist for Season 2.

I can see TT teasing us with her in episode 4, and maybe even 5.

If we take control of Molly in the beginning of the Zombie Apocalypse we may have quite the season. She witnesses all the events that happened in Savannah, the change of the people in the city, the "problem" with her sister, this whole "Survival of the fittest" community.

The counter point being that a lot has been revealed about her already and we might miss out on decisions.

Discuss.
33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You never actually see Molly die if you fail to save her. She just gets left behind in a really bad situation.
  • Gary Whitta;694196 said:
    You never actually see Molly die if you fail to save her. She just gets left behind in a really bad situation.
    Really? I thought someone said he'd by accident shot her.
  • bl4ckrider;694242 said:
    Really? I thought someone said he'd by accident shot her.
    In the shoulder. In no scenario is she definitively dead.
  • Gary Whitta;694256 said:
    In the shoulder. In no scenario is she definitively dead.
    SO she isn't dead! Tyreese STYLE!
  • I Freaking Love Molly! And i would love her to be the main character in season 2. Please Telltale games :(
  • SonnyN18;694263 said:
    SO she isn't dead! Tyreese STYLE!
    So...headless?
  • I dont want molly not because shes a girl just because i wanna see a person with no survival skills at all develop into a bad ass kind of like what ubisoft is doing with farcry 3. I wanna develop my charector to be like her or just really cool like that.
    You never actually see Molly die if you fail to save her. She just gets left behind in a really bad situation.
    Thanks for clarifying whether Molly can die or not. I left Clem behind and shot molly (shoulder) but she still made it I knew. Was trying a play through where I try to get as many people killed as I can. I even left Clem with no gun hoping Omid would be walker bait as Clem listened in horror. Also didn't even shoot the walker grabbing Ben thus letting him fall to his death(aww...but no not really). No need to protect the criminally fucktarded at this stage of the Z.A...only on my mean play through though. On my nice guy one I'm super nice and because I'm so nice at the end of ep 4 I didn't even get bit (oh ok i did but I'm pretending he was just homeless and not a walker. Bites from drunk hobos don't kill you right??? lol Molly definitely needs to be around but not play able. She wouldn't get to be as bad assed if we were her...just my opinion tho:)
    do you work on the TWD game?
  • KingOfTheDead;700651 said:
    do you work on the TWD game?
    Yeah dude he so wrote ep 4 lol...so for surely he does work on the walking dead game ;)
This discussion has been closed.