User Avatar Image

Episode 5 has to be really short then...

posted by Deventh on - last edited - Viewed by 953 users
If Lee is bitten then he doesn't have much time, huh? I doubt it's going to be very long episode at all.
34 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Lee dies in chapter 5, rest of the episode you take control of Kenny. Make it happen Telltale!
  • Yertos;694293 said:
    Lee dies in chapter 5, rest of the episode you take control of Kenny. Make it happen Telltale!
    oh well thats gonna be fun working on that boat at the manor while omid christa and ben look for clementine! Not everyone had kenny come with em' man! :P
  • You can always meet back up with him before Lee dies.
  • You'd be surprised how long some people can survive a bite. I mean Duck lasted the majority of episode 3 with a bite and his immune system is weaker. I think the record is dale in the comics IIRC.
  • Gman5852;694298 said:
    You'd be surprised how long some people can survive a bite. I mean Duck lasted the majority of episode 3 with a bite and his immune system is weaker. I think the record is dale in the comics IIRC.
    Yeah, but Duck was resting the whole time and Lee is kind of a Batman. No pun intended.
  • It doesn't have to be really short, they pick up from where you left off and sense theres no specified time on when the bite would kill you they keep you moving in real time instead of skipping ahead or anything and it can be longer than EP4.
  • Yertos;694296 said:
    You can always meet back up with him before Lee dies.
    True but then what was the point of that choice at the end? everyone would be together again real quickly.
  • Trust me, tell tale knows what happends if they don't give a satisfying finale. But I have to say ( unless they amputate successfully ) that Lee's best time is an entire day.
  • That's pretty much how long Jim lasted in the TV series.
  • It depends on each person with how long they can survive once they've been bitten afaik.

Strong adults can last quite a bit longer.
This discussion has been closed.