User Avatar Image

Lee's best lines! ( SPOILERS )

posted by SonnyN18 on - last edited - Viewed by 3.8K users
I wanted to start a thread where a bunch of us would compile all of Lee's best line into one place. So I'll start with my favorite.

"NO. You don't touch that boy, you don't TOUCH anybody. I've got a little girl I'm trying to protect in here too. You want to get violent you old fuck?! Well, COME ON. You better have a plan to kill me though, because it's ME before anyone else here!" - Lee to Larry at drug store.
82 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Ben! shut the fuck up!
  • In Ep 4 Im not sure about what lee says outload but at the docks when Kennys says he can fix the boat and you can choose to say "that boat is f**ked" line pops up
  • "You know what? Fuck you Larry. Eat up!"

Ha.

In all seriousness, I fucking loved the "It's over!" line in episode 2.
  • LOL I actually came to post a thread about this one but i'll just join this one instead. I counted how many times Lee said "What the hell?" in this epi and "What the fuck is that?" I don't know why but it thrilled me every time he said it because often, I would be saying the exact same at the same time!!
  • To Clem
    "I'm glad I have you."
  • The Cut answer to the Walkie man at the end.

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let Clementine go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."
  • CapnJay;694571 said:
    The Cut answer to the Walkie man at the end.

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let Clementine go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."
    How do you get that? Can you show me a video?
  • "I know who it is!" "Okay, you're Robin"
  • "Being good is good"

Clementine has learned a lot from this man, I can tell you.
This discussion has been closed.