User Avatar Image

Look guys! I found a hatchet!

posted by Motordead on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users
Oh for Christ sake Ben.
64 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You mean that hatchet is all that seperated us from a horde of hungry zombies? Why didn't anybody tell me that?
  • VenicStorm;692903 said:
    You mean that hatchet is all that seperated us from a horde of hungry zombies? Why didn't anybody tell me that?
    because the blood stained glass was too obvious. It had to be a hoax.
  • Motordead;692584 said:
    I swear Ben just needs to seriously keep someone by him at all times and ask them if he should do something or not before he does it. Apparently hes just to incompetent to fend for himself.

If there was a big red button on the wall that said

"Press for Zombies"

He would press it.

Twice.
    I lost it when I saw "Twice". lmao
  • Donut Funn;693475 said:
    That'll do Ben, that'll do.
  • Donut Funn;693475 said:
    I had to edit my post to put the twice in. Worth it!!
  • Motordead;694563 said:
    I had to edit my post to put the twice in. Worth it!!
    I had to do the same for my "Did I do good Lee?!" it was something not funny :c
  • I looked at Ben holding the Hatchet and actually chuckled saying. " Oh Ben, you dumb bastard."
  • SINNUR;692172 said:
    ...what was with all of the blood though? Did anyone else think it was a bit strange that the entire area was completely plastered in blood? :confused:
    Well, zombies are decomposing so they don't have the cleanest hands. Part of it was already on there. I think the other reason is that they just keep beating that door without end. That is sure to bloody up their hands after a while.
  • Lone_Wanderer;691907 said:
    Still, when you are in the middle of zombie apokalypse and you see some item blocking bloodstained, half broken door ... dont remove that item, ever.
    Dingdingding!
    CapnJay;694581 said:
    I looked at Ben holding the Hatchet and actually chuckled saying. " Oh Ben, you dumb bastard."
    LOL I reacted similarly....over here it was more like "Oh you fucking idiot....everybody RUN!"
  • Ben's holding the hatchet was a pretty great "Well fuck" moment. How could he be so stupid...
This discussion has been closed.