User Avatar Image

Molly should go back to Assassin's Creed

posted by Androu1 on - last edited - Viewed by 980 users
Seriously! Goddamn girl! She would fit right in the brotherhood.
18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I don't think the parkour was what was TOO crazy, but damn. That part near the end in the school when the zombies attack and she's doing some crazy shit... it felt like I was watching Assassin's Creed gameplay! The crazy parkour only makes her more of an Assassin.
  • I think over the top pretty much covers it. She's a little like Uma Thurman in Kill Bill with her crazy Kung-Fu-Hilda-Hatchet moves.
  • I think it was ok. Parcour type survivor combined with adapting to the ZA just like they do in the comic. (overcoming their fear of facing the zombies and just going to town in melee).

Besides, Lee shows comparable features. He beat her down and could have shot her, and had his moment on the stairs as well, cutting his way up the stairs.
  • Well, if someone did parcour, then surviving in the Zombie apocalypse is all the easier for them.
  • I just can't believe she was doing all that hoping and jumping without any gloves on.
  • Thought all that jumping about was just stupid and dragged me out of the realism. Got much worse when she suddenly takes out like 4 walkers by herself in the school.
  • Wrighty;695383 said:
    Thought all that jumping about was just stupid and dragged me out of the realism. Got much worse when she suddenly takes out like 4 walkers by herself in the school.
    Well taking on 4 walkers by herself would have lead to her death, had it not been for Lee or Clementine.
  • Acadias;695393 said:
    Well taking on 4 walkers by herself would have lead to her death, had it not been for Lee or Clementine.
    That's true :P

The whole jumping around and throwing walkers off buildings just seems really unnecessary and unrealistic though.
  • I don't think it was as bad as everyone's saying. Yeah, it is a little more action-y than we're used to seeing in The Walking Dead, but not unbelievably so. As others have pointed out, she could have just been really into parkour. IMO, Molly isn't any more out of place in TWD than Michonne.
  • As stated above. MICHONNE. I mean, she can kill about 25 walkers by herself and keep fighting, Molly was a pretty cool character, I'm pretty sure that in a ZA we just do what we better do to survive. This adds kind of a *customization* effect on survival, which is pretty cool if you ask me :)
This discussion has been closed.