User Avatar Image

Can't download episode 4

posted by randomblack1 on - last edited - Viewed by 6.8K users
When I click on "Get" in the in-game downloader, it gives me an error message saying "Check internet connection". My internet connection is obviously good, though... Any ideas?
218 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Clearly this all our fault. It's our computer or our network.

"Try signing into your neighbors wifi network" /TTG
  • Alex1939;695245 said:
    Clearly this all our fault. It's our computer or our network.

"Try signing into your neighbors wifi network" /TTG

Exactly! Telltale doesn't make mistakes.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • I managed to download it and make it work guys
  • spawner;695260 said:
    I managed to download it and make it work guys
    How?
  • No that doesnt work at all mate. I still get your not connected when you click "GET".
  • The more people post, the more we see just how " small" our group with download problems is. I don't know if more complaints = working harder to fix a problem, but it should stop the "check you internet" advice from Telltale. If anyone hears any more from them, that is. Day 3 now, hopefully we'll have a fix soon!
  • lyrinx;695165 said:
    I'm more than a little annoyed myself, I don't give a damn about waiting if there is an announcement, but this is simply bad service, I regret wanting to support Telltale by not buying it through steam
    I couldn't agree with you more. I understand that things like this can happen, but the fact that there is nothing but silence or, at best, a "please check your internet connection" is what really bothers me as well. It's downright insulting. If they would just come out and say 'yes, there is a problem and we are working to fix it' then I wouldn't be so annoyed by this.
  • Add me to the list of users getting might annoyed at this. Been trying to download the game for the last three nights. Telltale should be ashamed at their silence.
  • Hey I keep trying to download episode 4 and it says to check my internet connection and that the connection was lost. My internet is just fine. What's going on? I WANT TO PLAY THIS EPISODE!!

Please get back to me soon I really want to play.
  • Could a Telltale tech person please tell me when I will be able to simply click "get" on my computer to download episode 4?
    Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.